2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT FWD....sline or not??

burbank2broward

Reaction score
So I'm really confused with audi and why my car is feels like only half an sline.... I've seen 2011+ quattro DSG a3's have the whole true "SLINE" package, with the "sport" seats, GTI looking steering wheel, etc etc..... So what gives? Does "SLINE" for the US only come in DSG?? Is my car a Sline or not? It has "sline" all over it.... Heres a pic of the car and the interior. I'm so confused.

:think::think:

7799511700_5de6393bde_b.jpg

mMzJm.jpg

40187838.jpg

Would it be wrong of me to leave the sline badge I put on my front grill? Or should I take it off? Since my car is only half a "sline"

YiGKw.jpg

I thought all S-Lines came with the embossed leather seats and the MFSW. Obviously not going by the pics. My old 8P2 S3 didnt have any extras such as RNSE, MFSW, auto lights etc etc so might be the case here. Someone wanted an S-Line but didn't opt for any extras.

..and the wheels look like standard 16" as per lower spec. cars. BUT like me somebody might have changed them to from 18" to make the ride a tad softer.

It looks like the USA A3 is similar to the Audi German configurator - unlike here in the UK there is no S-Line model to choose, it looks like you have to select a base model of either an SE or Sport and then add on the S-Line styling package, which looks like it keeps the SE/Sport interior and standard wheels but adds all the S-Line bumpers etc. (which I think yours might be)
Is your headlining grey or black?

The full S-Line model that the UK gets is purely built for the UK market only... The rest of the world makes do with S-Line "bits" bolted onto SE or Sport models. Bit like it was here until the S-Line models came out...

i get all that...but you guys still havent answered my main question and concern.....

Would it be wrong of me to leave the sline badge that I put on the front grille on?? Or should i take it off? Since my car is only half a sline, just with sline exterior.

i hate when people have R/T on their chargers for example and its just a plain charger, or the people who put TYPE SPEC- R on thier normal hondas.....

so thats what im asking

Leave it on, I assume it came from the factory with the badges on the wings??

+1 S-Line is a stying package, nothing to do with engine etc and its what you have so leave it on.
As above, it came with badges on the wings so adding the front badge is just the same as people do on here to s-lines, black editions etc and as per the pre 2008 s-line audis came with from factory.