My new s3 (pics)

Matty-m

Reaction score
Picked my s3 up today a few pics till I give it a thorough clean at weekend have to say I love the car !!!!

DB0F6F11-54A8-4924-8A9B-E24487D034A1-2412-000002B7E2B61559.jpg

F590F719-6120-4F24-B49C-9840455A6A44-2412-000002B7F010B605.jpg

I was @ Anglesey circuit also and came across the new rs4 being photographed for a motor magazine I've posted the pics in the rs4 section

like the colour a lot, its the same as mine :laugh:

Brodster lad, what Werkstat stuff do you use? i'm currently using poor boys ex-p, which is ok but would like more shine!

Brodster lad, what Werkstat stuff do you use?

Howz it goin Rob lad?? Hope your well. I got a good deal from Polished Bliss on a Werkstat Acrylic Kit but they dont have that kit at the minute....you can make the kit up yourself though.

I mainly use Menzarna stuff with DA polisher on darker cars but with the S3 being white is a pain to get the shine and detail Im after. Someone recommended Werkstat so I got some and its good stuff IMO.

Werkstat Car Care & Detailing Products

Thats the list of products.....you just need to select what you want. I used the Werkstat stuff after I had spent quite a while taking out all the swirl marks left by Audi with the DA polisher and Menzarna products. I also use AMDetails own Glaze sometimes to finish the paint off to give it that wet glossy look.

Everyone has their own preferences on what works on their cars so whatever suits you and your car.

yep its going well lad :salute: looking to start to put some funds aside for changes to my car, hopefully before santa starts to come along.
I'm up your in a week or two, glasgow i think, so if your around? whats new with you lad?

yep i'll look into the Werkstat stuff.

Beautiful car! S3 3-doors is my wet dream, future plans?