My 11 rear lights

ilim

Reaction score
Strangely, god knows how, but my rear passenger side light has a small crack along the bottom. I hardly use the car and is never parked on random places. Could there be a defect from factory (car is a 12 plate late july reg) etc no impact point, no damage to the paint work from the edge where the crack come etc Has anyone had a situation like this? I will get a photo up soon.

Cars away in tomorrow for a warrenty check. Hope it's covered, if not is it possible to order one lamp instead of buying a pair?

Ilim

Yeah it was really strange... No damage to the light, paint or anything. But had a big crack in it, don't know how it's happened!

Let us know how the check up goes!

Ash you know how much they are???

Ilim

be around the 100 quid mark at a guess think theyre about 220 -240 for a pair

Must of been all that 'Breathing down your neck' from Dans new A4 when he took you on. Your S3 cracked under the pressure Ilim......hehehehe!!!

Reactions: Kelza
How big is the crack? I'll buy it off you, price dependent :happy:

​Ilim, give nigel a pm, im sure he will give you a price for 1 light. :) x

It's probably about an inch and a half long but it's not really that noticeable to be honest. Standing a metre away and you can't really tell its there!

Ill let you know mate, if it is covered by warrentey then i cant sell it on, but if i have to buy a lamp then i will sell it on mate for like £40 or something.

What's his screen name on here?

Ill let you know mate, if it is covered by warrentey then i cant sell it on, but if i have to buy a lamp then i will sell it on mate for like £40 or something.

Alright cool let me know mate.

It may take a while for NHN to reply as I believe he's having Internet problems. I've been waiting for a good couple of weeks for him to get back to me :(

Nigel will be back Thursday/Frday as far as i know. :) x