AP Coilover Group Deal

_GRP_

Q3 S-Line
Reaction score
A few threads are currently active regarding members wishing to purchase AP Coilovers.
A 'Group Buy' has been suggested and Bailey has started a thread in the DPM Sponsors Section.

If any members are serious about purchasing some AP Coilovers soon, please add your name to the list
so hopefully we will benefit from a better combined price. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE.

Obviously the deal is not just for DPM to cost on, if GNJ/Awesome or any other AP Dealer wish to submit a cost
then feel free!

If this could be made a 'sticky' it would be a bonus.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/dpm-performance/167264-group-buy-ap-coilovers-deal.html

Update:
Received discounted costs from various AP Dealers.
if anyone else is seriously interested add your name of the list in the above thread.

George

Stick up the prices bud, mayb get more interest if theres a deacent saving to be had.

Catch 22, I'm afraid... Don't know costs, until we know how many members are interested.
Current best price (various forum sponsors are submitting costs) is around £410+free delivery based on 3 sets purchased.

well we have 6 on the GB so far, hopfully we can even improve on the £410, which is a good price as it is. When you thinking on leaving it running til? end of the month?

Only another week I would imagine.....

The original 3 members on the list had posted questions about coilovers and are pretty keen to get some asap.
We just thought we would try and get a deal based on the 3 of us, but then thought it would be a good idea to open it up to anyone who's intererested.

Hi George, if you follow the link in my earlier post there are two 'Here' links in annexe 6 which when clicked should open an e-mail with the address of one of the Site Admin pre-populated. If you could send a brief email to that address giving an overview of the Group buy (e.g. suppliers contacted / likely numbers / size etc.) they will come back to you with an approval (assuming it all seems to be within the rules).

Many thanks

Warren

Hi George, if you follow the link in my earlier post there are two 'Here' links in annexe 6 which when clicked should open an e-mail with the address of one of the Site Admin pre-populated. If you could send a brief email to that address giving an overview of the Group buy (e.g. suppliers contacted / likely numbers / size etc.) they will come back to you with an approval (assuming it all seems to be within the rules).

Many thanks

Warren

Thanks for your help Warren.
Email sent.

George

Still waiting on a member of admin to get back to me, but if anyone is interested in discount on some AP Coilovers please send me a PM as we need one more person for a deal as one original member has dropped out.

We've already bought and are awaiting delivery now mate, so it maybe too late?? Not 100% email or PM GRP...

No we got them from Awesome GTI for £400 delivered. Still awaiting them though!

You guys will love the AP coilovers, they drive really well
wub.gif
Excellent. :D Can't wait!

Thanks, Ive dropped him a PM. Did you arrange £410 inc delivery with DPM in the end?
£400 with Awesome GTI in the end.

I'd have probably matched that guys but with everything going on at the minute with sorting the move to the unit and me finishing work to go full time I took my eye off the GB for a bit. I'll be ready next time.

Really good deal put on for you by Awesome though, I think I may put the AP's on my Golf GTI soon. Very good value kit.

Are the ap coilovers a better ride than standard s line suspension?

Is there anyone else interested in getting another GB going??