Appeal for support: Scoobynet member losing son in battle with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren_S5

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Taken from Scoobynet

Very much appreciate it if you would take the time to have a read of the following thread which relates to a tragic situation where a chap on Scoobynet is losing his 11 year old son in a battle against cancer.

One of our admin (FactionOne Rob) has made contact with Scoobynet to say ASN would support in any way possible, and for anyone who lives locally or can offer their spare time to a great cause, it's worth a read through the thread as every little makes a difference.

hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise!
i have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you
can make it and make my little boys day a special one thank you all in advance and please put your name down on your posts to this thread so i can get an idea of numbers.

Link to Rob's post on Scoobynet: ScoobyNet - View Single Post - losing my son please help

Link to ASN main thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-...-west-yorkshire-[important-notes-post-2].html

PLEASE pay attention to the guidelines and information set out by Rob in the ASN thread, and many thanks for taking the time to read this very sad story. I'm locking this thread as discussions about attendance etc. must only be posted in the main ASN thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.