Black front grille

CorrDogg58

Reaction score
Where is the best place to pick up one of these? And what is a good price? And is a gloss black one a lot better than matte? Other than that, is it worth just wrapping the edge black?

Look on German Ebay. I got mine (genuine Audi part delivered for about £140) off there and delivery was almost next day it was that quick. Gloss black I think looks better too.

With respect mate, year of car helps as there are now several different fronts on the 8P :)

For reference I have a bnib facelift 08 onwards grill for sale in classifieds :)

NHN, are the grilles on Black Edition's just a regular black grille with a gloss edge?

BE Grille = Black S-Line Grille = Regular Black Grille?

Thanks! :D

TBH they may not come as gloss black complete mate as they used to be black matt plastic grill with a gloss black surround.

The grill have have for sale is gloss black grill with chrome surround, but I know you can get gloss black complete.

Oops yeah.. I mean gloss where the chrome usually is with matte inside bits.Would be nice to get a whole piano black grille though :p

i bought mine from him 3 weeks ago, got a email to say it had been damaged in transit and returned to him, other one has been dispatched already tho so hopfully wont be long now.

take it off and get it sprayed yourself mate. thats what i did on my 09 sportback, did i gloss black. i then put carbon on lower splitter below grill.

before:
DSC01256.jpg

After

DSC01278-1.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

take it off and get it sprayed yourself mate. thats what i did on my 09 sportback, did i gloss black. i then put carbon on lower splitter below grill.

before:
DSC01256.jpg

After

DSC01278-1.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

How easy was it to spray yourself?

easy if you take your time and do it right mate with right products.