Interior situation.....

hjdavies

Reaction score
aloha people.
right im abit of a newbie so if the question been asked before sorry. im after a interior change. currently got the grey cloth but its lookin abit tired...hense the change.
im iterested to no wheather you can get the old recaro leathers (like the ones in the gti golf etc) to fit without a massive amount of hassle ? and what ppl think of the idea ?
cheers huw

I like old S3 recaro seats,I may buy it if it fits into my 8P a3 :))

ye i no. theas what i was thinking. and it would be abit differant just wonder how much hassle they are to get in and if any has a pic of it done ?

How much are you looking to spend ?

does anyone know, if i get a set of the golf gti mk4 leather recaros, will the airbag still work with the stander clip on the golf seat or will it have to moddified?

cheers

I have a seat of Audi A5 Leather Heated Seats if you want ?

what sort of money you after for them? im guessing a5 back seats wont fit though

I'm looking around £350 ......Is yours a 3 door or 5 ?

doesnt matter then. dont supose you no the answer to the original question?
cheers

I think MK 5 Golfs will fit ......As it's the same car but different shell .....

I was going to get myself some R32 seats .....So yes they will fit.....Just need to Re-pin the Looms .

thas good knews. is it possible to remove the frames of the bottom of my old seats? im abit of a retro fran and the older style recaros really do it for me for some reason. call me strange maybe.

thas good knews. is it possible to remove the frames of the bottom of my old seats? im abit of a retro fran and the older style recaros really do it for me for some reason. call me strange maybe.

Front or back ?

Why would you want to do that ? The Mk 5 seats will go straight in.

carnt really afford the one 750 quid theyll cost me. id rather do lods of work myself than pay the extra. so purely financal really

Not to sure then ......

I picked up a whole set of S3 interior including front seats, rear seats and door cards front and rear for £700. Nice black and red leather.

new shape TT front seats will bolt straight in, however the seat air bag plugs are different as i have found out and will require work to make right.
the TT rear seats wont fit