Dre's A3.

the Pioneer unit works well with the MFSW, if you get a phone call you can just tap the answer button on screen and it will answer the call.

as for errors none come up on the DIS but you do get an error on VCDS as the Can gateway looks for the stereo but as its not an Audi one it just says module not found.
that doesnt stop the actual radio working though.

the only other thing is that the music track names do not come up on the DIS as oem, this is again because the pioneer unit cannot talk to the canbus system

Hey guys ive been busy with responsibilites in life but i would just like to thank you guys for your comments and advise,

Also ive fitted an arm rest but did i really need it in an auto, while my arm is on the arm rest my hand gets glued to the gearstick in an auto 'not the way forward i think '
lick.gif

Avoid them then
laugh.gif

I do avoid them but ive got a crack on my windscreen due to the popo driving like mad man's and a massive stone/rock hit my windscreen. :wtf:

Looks spot on Dr Dre
Thank you the spacers really completed the stance of the car.:yes:

That looks so much better, great work.
cheers, your s3 is wonderful too the real question whats next hmmmmm?:wub:

Some wicked pics you got there mate!
Thanks Ash, Indeed when we doing the lamin-x @ asda car par? and some nice shots of our cars

Just goes to show what a great difference some springs and spacers make to the A3, well any car for that matter. Good work mate
biggrin.gif
yes indeed, the real question is do i want to go lower but im happy with the drop im getting now, havent heard any rubbing on arch or so. well ive never had 5 people in the car yet so... :sly:

Such a nice car, love the way it sits with that spacers.. Very nice.
i though spacers wouldnt do much but ill advise anyone to get it now that ive done mine, when your looking from an angle and far you can just see how the car sits. im loving it

what would you guys recommend for any future mods? since ive got the modding bug.:wub:

well its been a while since ive updated my build thread.

things ive got done sinec last update.

19" rims and reverse camera and new windscreen

IMG 4378IMG 4376IMG 4377IMG 4384

im loving the way it is sitting. :D

Havent posted anything new on here, but here are some images to show what ive been through.

IMG 5033
IMG 5136
IMG 5167
IMG 5166
IMG 5168
IMG 5199
IMG 5203
IMG 5216IMG 5215

IMG 5217

the pictures go through a sequence so you kinda get the idea of what has been happening.