Headunit upgrade harness???

KejA3

Reaction score
I am removing the double din symphany unit to replace with an Alpine one, it seems the adaptor harness supplied is the wrong one. The car has a Bose system, what harness do I need as the supplier isn't sure as there are a few versions for the Bose system. Full applified or partial?????

I am removing the double din symphany unit to replace with an Alpine one, it seems the adaptor harness supplied is the wrong one. The car has a Bose system, what harness do I need as the supplier isn't sure as there are a few versions for the Bose system. Full applified or partial?????

Bose system is fully amplified from the Bose amplifier.

what year is your car?

It's 2003 53 plate.There are 2 main plugs for speaker/power etc 1 large block, 1 small block then the aerial and some other single orange plug?

On the top of your Audi unit, there should be a sticker showing what each pin for each block connector is for...

Thanks, I'll have a look, hopefully they can then work out which adaptor harness we need.

Thanks, I'll have a look, hopefully they can then work out which adaptor harness we need.

If your sticker is missing then my old Symphony is in a box in the garage. I'll take a picture of mine and post it up.

Thanks for that, sticket still there

Large plug is CD, CAN and line out, smaller plug is +, - ,alarm gnd and bose.

Ask Andymac in the Ice section.