H11 Cree led

andyhough

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to replace my fogs with these to give drl without crappy Chinese headlights, or the rubbish drl strips, anyone any experience with these? The only ones I can find are 20quid for 2 but come without load resistors, here's lookin at you t8ups I've read your the led man! Cheers, Andy.

Hi everyone, I'm looking to replace my fogs with these to give drl without crappy Chinese headlights, or the rubbish drl strips, anyone any experience with these? The only ones I can find are 20quid for 2 but come without load resistors, here's lookin at you t8ups I've read your the led man! Cheers, Andy.

I have cree bulbs in my fogs, however, they are a H7 fitment. Here is a picture of them during the day:

Untitled1.jpg

Cree LED bulbs are expensive compared to LED SMD.

They are alot brighter and the way the products are built are awesome.

they dont have canbus ones out yet so they will error. if you get the bulb then i can supply the plug and play resistors.

i have a few cree products in that i am starting to supply members.

i am also on the stages of trying new things out with the cree to replace the LED SMD stuff i have like the S3 8P DRL's, i now supply them as the DRL bulb in 1156 fitment.

they dont have canbus ones out yet so they will error. if you get the bulb then i can supply the plug and play resistors.

i am also on the stages of trying new things out with the cree to replace the LED SMD stuff i have like the S3 8P DRL's, i now supply them as the DRL bulb in 1156 fitment.

Cheers for the reply buddy, I'm running smd side lights and tbh they're not bright enough for the effect I'm after in the fogs, the only reason I'm not buying the bulbs and fitting the resistors is I don't like the thought of chopping the loom, do you have any res with plugs on that'll fit 'in line' onto oem light unit, thanks again for reply feel free to pm me with a price!

I have cree bulbs in my fogs, however, they are a H7 fitment. Here is a picture of them during the day:

Untitled1.jpg

Pretty much exactly what I'm after buddy they look great! Not sure why mine are h11 (right angled waterproof plug at rear) have you fitted resistors? Cheers.

If you have an s line you will have fogs that take H11.

The early A3's had h7 if you had a sport model.

Yes i do have a resistor which you DONT have to cut the loom, just plug and play, i even supply you fitting brackets with them so you can mount them on the horns to stop them touching plastic and they will keep cool when driving.

They are £15 posted.

Hi mate,

Are these ones brighter than the standard led's and can you get hold of them? You supplied me side lights for mine which are awesome but would there be error free?

http://bit.ly/SU8Ed1

If you have an s line you will have fogs that take H11.

The early A3's had h7 if you had a sport model.

Yes i do have a resistor which you DONT have to cut the loom, just plug and play, i even supply you fitting brackets with them so you can mount them on the horns to stop them touching plastic and they will keep cool when driving.

They are £15 posted.

Cheers it's nice when someone has all the answers! I'll be in touch

James, i can supply the same ones, probley slightly cheaper than the £15, it would be £13 posted.

They wont be error free as they are not canbus, the CREE bulbs only face ahead. if you wait a few weeks i am getting some 501's in that face ahead and face all the way around so will be mega bright, i will also try and make them error free by adding in a canbus loom.

Thanks

James, i can supply the same ones, probley slightly cheaper than the £15, it would be £13 posted.

They wont be error free as they are not canbus, the CREE bulbs only face ahead. if you wait a few weeks i am getting some 501's in that face ahead and face all the way around so will be mega bright, i will also try and make them error free by adding in a canbus loom.

Thanks

Hi T8ups that sounds awesome do you mind letting me know when they come in and once you have fitted the loom, I will def have a set off you, the ones I have now are good but not bright enough in my opinion. :)

Thanks you are the man! :salute:

Will do,

i have the same as the ones in the link but they are only good if trying to aim the at something so not ideal for sidelight as they wont light up the mirror to look brighter.

they will be in by mid sept. i cant wait for them :)

Thanks
trups

Will do,

i have the same as the ones in the link but they are only good if trying to aim the at something so not ideal for sidelight as they wont light up the mirror to look brighter.

they will be in by mid sept. i cant wait for them :)

Thanks
trups

You've got me excited now too :)