Audi service plan

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
Hey Folks

Audi A3 2.0T S-Tronic

After a long winded phone call with bristol audi
they offered me £930 for two years, with my car needed a large service in may 2013
It covers quite alot with 3mots and 2services / large service they quoted for £476 and small service for £250
by the way this is the first time I agree for a service plan.

Should I go ahead or not ?
Any other suggestion ?
Thank You

Looking at the Audi website: Fixed-price servicing < Servicing with Audi < Owners area < Audi UK the service costs are quite a lot cheaper. However it does say up to and including 2.0, no mention of 2.0T.

Also, I have just moved over to Audi from VW and the garage for my old Golf price matched with local garages, I think within 5 miles. Not too sure whether Audi do the same, but I only paid £33 for an MOT at Weston VW.

Gives you an idea of prices if paid separately.

Hey Folks

Audi A3 2.0T S-Tronic

After a long winded phone call with bristol audi
they offered me £930 for two years, with my car needed a large service in may 2013
It covers quite alot with 3mots and 2services / large service they quoted for £476 and small service for £250
by the way this is the first time I agree for a service plan.

Should I go ahead or not ?
Any other suggestion ?
Thank You

Depends on the mileage your doing... If like me and only do 6-8k miles a year then that is expensive. I have spent under £600 in two years with my car and that included a cambelt and water pump change at Bath Audi (part of the monmotor group which includes Bristol Audi).

I wouldn't go with the plan and just have the car serviced as and when required.

i noticed that the audi service costs is for car older than 36 months, would it be cheaper or more expensive for cars under 36 months?