some advise needed, bluetooth/rnse

K13 ASJ

Reaction score
Hi, i have just bought 8p3 S3 after selling my 8p2. the last one had every extra apart from buckets. This one has basically none.
I'm on the verge of buying a RNSE g-version, and i want to get bluetooth at same time so i can get it all coded at the same time.
What i need to know is what bluetooth do i need? Links would be good if possible.
I want it to work with the RNSE and mfsw buttons, display on the DIS. would also be a bonus if it could play music from my iphone and show tracks in DIS/rnse screen, and skip tracks with mfsw buttons..
So is the above possible and anyone have any suggestions / done this also?

The standard Audi Bluetooth unit works very well with the RNS-E and will work with the mfsw and DIS but it won't do audio from an iPhone. The RNS-E will take 64GB of MP3 on 2 SD cards so I would question whether you really need to stream audio from your phone.

The full Audi kits are about 250 quid on eBay (random eBay listing - I can't remember who I bought mine from):

Audi A2/A3/A4/A6/TT Genuine Bluetooth | eBay

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking oem would be best. music is not that important as i have a aux port, would of been a nice extra tho.
I see some of the Dension kits allows music + all the other things i listed, anyone using one of them?

Hi allan you should have bought my car.lol

I know its never ending ,lol get some pictures up...