ADI 2012

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
So I've unlocked this thread for discussion, we are gathering pace, and the clubstand looks like it's going to have a lot of cars again, upto 46 members on the list at the time of posting this so far!

And if anyone who wants to track there car for 15 minutes @Castle Coombe Circuit, please have a look at the thread below! I have one session full already!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/adi-20...y-track-session-@adi-2012-limited-spaces.html

Any other 8Ps going to this yet? Had a laugh last time with the guys Warren, Ry, Fran, Ash, Ads, Farhan just to name a few will tell you how good of a show it is:happy:
So far i can see these of the guys that are going:

1. FranA3
2. Audicruiser
3. N8
4. Turbo jay
5. Me
6. A3_Black_Edition
7. Rockett
8. RedDejavu
9. Avvy786
10. Bigcheese
11. Solly

Any more fancy coming? I hope to see the guys i met there last year again :happy:

1. FranA3
2. Audicruiser
3. mikex709
4. Turbo jay
5. Me
6. A3_Black_Edition
7. Rockett
8. RedDejavu
9. Avvy786
10. Bigcheese
11. Solly
12. Dannykn9
13.Ash187

A week tomorrow lads and ladies :happy: Any more? Seriously a good show, you wont want to miss it

Cant wait! You guys meet up somewhere down the M4 services? How Do I get club pass to the stand and where is best to buy tickes from? Thanks

Just ad your name onto the end of the list in the link below, and you will get your pass at the clubstand on the day.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/adi-2012/165857-asn-clubstand-attendees-list-***no-discussions***.html

Tickets are £10 per person at the gates.

There is information on meeting points in the link below, depending on where you are coming from.

Smaller (Local) Events

A few more added to the list :happy:

GRP_ - George
Wax Attack - Simon
andrecc
Hanz (Louis)
missviper

Look forward to seeing you all there :happy: be good if we could all park together

Cant wait! You guys meet up somewhere down the M4 services? How Do I get club pass to the stand and where is best to buy tickes from? Thanks

As jojo said buy the tickets at the gate mate. What time you heading down?

A few more added to the list :happy:

GRP_ - George
Wax Attack - Simon
andrecc
Hanz (Louis)
missviper

Look forward to seeing you all there :happy: be good if we could all park together

As jojo said buy the tickets at the gate mate. What time you heading down?

I'm pretty flexible can meet you at any M4 services if you like just let me know whereabouts and happy to wait for you there.