Audi a3 front changing

vaidas

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was reading a lot in this forum but still makes me questioning am I absolutely right about it and I need you guys to help me. So I got 2004 Audi a3 double grilled and I decided to make 1 grill front so I want to know if I'm right. So to make single grill Audi would I need only change bonnet and s-line bumper like in this picture?
AUDI A3 S LINE FRONT BUMPER (8P) - GENUINE AUDI PART | eBay

so to put that bumper on my Audi would I need new reinforcement bar or the one I have already would work?

Also if I would decide to put s3 bumper would I need to cut bits on my current reinforcement bar or how does it work, so I could fit it on properly?
6068d1344978821-audi-a3-front-changing-audi-s3-front-end-lg.jpg

Also I need to find out where I could get for fog light cable converter or something like that to be able connect to my new bumper, also dunno if its different connectors between s-line bumper and s3 bumper(for lights)?

Great, thatnks a lot and another question what she ment by sayig that her needed holes for xenons, is she was talking about fog surround putting zxenons there? So cant u do xenons in sline bumper?

She's talking about washer jet holes for the headlights, she was looking for an s-line bumper but none came up with washer jet holes so she went for s3 bumper that had these, the bumper that you are looking at ebay looks like it has washer jet holes.

the little squares under the headlights is what she meant.
If you dont have factory xenons then you wont need to worry about this

the little squares under the headlights is what she meant.
If you dont have factory xenons then you wont need to worry about this

Ammm, so if I just wanna buy projector lights or just add xenon in my current headlights I don't have to worry about anything like washer jet holes am I right? coz my audi is 2.0 so it wont be factory xenon

also can I fit only up to 2009 s3-sline bumpers or I can fit also after 2009 model 2?