Question about retro fitting sat nav unit and parking sensors

Galleon450

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm looking to purchase a A3 Black with the 2.0 170 engine. At the moment, one has full leather, the other half. However, the one with half leather has the Audi Professional Nav in it. Both have parking front and rear.

My ideal choice would be to get the one with full leather, and then retro fit a professional nav unit into it.

However, I was wandering if you did this would the parking sensers then come up in the display like they do on the ones with it fitted by Audi (i.e. the graphical display of what the car is seeing)

Any help would be great!

Cheers

Chris

Yes I think it's possible if youngest the correct RNSE which i think its a 193. Sure some guys with better know how will come along soon.

Contact Nigel (NHN) on here, he'll tell you what's possible and probably give you the best price for fitting as well.

For new purchases only cars equipped with front & rear sensors display on RNSE, but I'm not sure if additional control boxes are required to drive the visual display input. If you do they will be available via Kufatec in Germany, but as said above, do contact Nige (NHN) before going ahead as he will be able to inform you of the required parts listings, effort / labour required, and indicative costs

Last edited:
Hope they ticked heated seat option when specifying full leather.