Not an Audi but an ebay ad you just have to see..

Richh999

Reaction score
VAUXHALL CORSA GSI v6 24v c20let drag car track car | eBay

So I'm a member of a mini forum and someone posted this and it has provided us with soo much amusment..

I know it's not an audi but still you guys have to see it.. He even stated that it could beat an S3 up the strip when a fellow forum member asked a question about it..

This was worked out by another guy from his ad..

"gear box is f20 good strong box no crunching going into gears or out like
that and its got a light and balanced fly wheel on engine so it rev s to about
13000 revs" - If it's running the F20, then it's good for 70MPH in 1st!

"0to 60mph 4.4 seconds" - Presumably in 1st so no gear changes
needed.

"really fast car 1/4 mile in 13.8 weekend just gone car could do
it alot faster"- Fast?!

A reply to a guy who builds 16V minis..

I messaged him about the rpm and he said
"I bet you have a 1.0 cors and your
dreaming bout this car, I bet your full of dreams , a v6 is lazy then if you put
a lightened fly on it opens them up , I've got a courntey sport v6 in my astra
that goes to 15k , so next time you wanna be clever try it on with some one else
as i know my Vauxhalls, I've probly build more cars than youve owned!! "

Another one too..

In reply to my message, I received this;
"Dear
kaison-mitch,

hi i never built this car power crazy lincon did i have a
astra with v6 in what does 65 ish in 1st but corsa does about40 to 50 ish the
whole car was built by them incuding gear box 4th and 5th are really long
ratiowed higher than a normal f20 dont no whats been done to gear box you would
be better of ringing them and asking i only got the corsa for pvs in june cause
my astra wasnt finished ended uptaking it again last weeked did really well the
only car i ve been beat in down strip is a ford mustang gt500 what got me by 10
feet if that i ve beat subarus nova turbo s rx7 twin turbo rx8 audie s3 s not
alot of stuff can stay with it only problem it has is putting power down a diff
gear box would put it in 11 seconds i reckon when tyres are cold can nearly get
to end of drag slip spinning

- goarembosher"

Thought I'd share as it's tooo funny not too.. hahaha

ooo dear, not a good look! Like the way his Mrs wouldn't even get out the car to take the sale shots...

Can't see an air filter on it, that bodes well for long term reliability!

with all that power and the brakes need bleeding, can it stop after doing 0-60 4.6 secs

Particularly given it must weigh sweet FA. Done quicker than that in Stg1 S3 with a 'clutch considerate' launch at Inters which has awful surface.

13.8 quarter mile is slow.
compared to what? a jet car??

its not bad actually for a fwd with no lsd.

13000rpm is bull tho.
more likely is that the 4 cylinder instrument cluster is reading the rpm from a 6 cylinder engine.
my old e30 325i touring had 318i 4 cylinder clocks in for a while..... it was awesome watching the rev counter pass thru the red line and keep on going round. lol.

Why do these adds always have appalling grammar,spelling and a complete lack of punctuation of any kind ?
Really gets on my wick.
"for got to menshiom"

13000rpm is bull tho.

Probably a typo for 1,300 looking at the state of it.

That aside, cant knock him for achieving what it says on the tin. Can run with a £30k S3 on the quarter and he's probably done it for ****** all. If you don't care what you run it probably would be mental!

Looks like it has come out of a scrap yard !!! Think he'd be better off learning to spell.

Yeah for how much it cost its not bad but for the amount of time you spend in the car would you really want it over an audi?? There's a reason somewhere, I say somewhere as I haven't found it yet, to why we spend so much on our cars and not these kinda things..

The air filter was noticed quite quickly too.. 13.4 isn't great if his 0-60 was in the 4.4s he says and that he can rev to 13k on a F20 box..

He also loves to have long *** sentances, he needs to take a breath and think what he's say.. Also love the fact he wants to grow up...

And the guy doesnt need the money.....well I would suggest he spends his cash on a language course 1st and learn how to spell properly. Im no saint when it comes to typing but when you advertise something like that he could of at least put some effort into it.

Reactions: A3_Black_Edition
A shocking indictment of the british education system. You see more and more of these idiots these day's or is it that I'm getting old??

Here's betting that this guy is a skinny little runt with bad teeth, 6 fingers on each hand and a grandmother that is under 30 years old. Probably walks around in his "trackies" and Rockport's when he's not wheel spinning outside the local park. All's not lost though, looks like he has attracted the attention of a lovely young girl who thinks it's ok to wear pyjamas during the day.... Sigh!

I know one thing for sure, if this cupid stunt smacked into the back of my car and his insurance refused to pay out as he is supposed to be driving a 1.6.... Grrrr!

A shocking indictment of the british education system. You see more and more of these idiots these day's or is it that I'm getting old??

Here's betting that this guy is a skinny little runt with bad teeth, 6 fingers on each hand and a grandmother that is under 30 years old. Probably walks around in his "trackies" and Rockport's when he's not wheel spinning outside the local park. All's not lost though, looks like he has attracted the attention of a lovely young girl who thinks it's ok to wear pyjamas during the day.... Sigh!

I know one thing for sure, if this cupid stunt smacked into the back of my car and his insurance refused to pay out as he is supposed to be driving a 1.6.... Grrrr!

he wouldnt smack into the back of you
he would be in front its that fast
didnt you read the add ?

Why do these adds always have appalling grammar,spelling and a complete lack of punctuation of any kind ?
Really gets on my wick.
"for got to menshiom"

..............and despite the illiteracy how come they all earn enough money and have the skills to do this stuff to cars?

Still...............13.8 seconds...........red................11000 rpm..........V6.........chick magnet (one in passenger seat after all) .....wonder if he'd do a swap.........hmmmm?

I'll buy it if his bored looking girlfriend in the passenger seat comes with it. Looks like she needs to be shown a good time in a real car.

OMG What a c@ck lol. I had a C20XE none turbo 16v in my corsa, all done properley, I dont know where he has his figures from but as said above that 1/4 mile time IS slow for a corsa with a C20XE or C20LET and to **** on the boys bomfire the C20LET is the same block as the C20XE straight 4 not a V6. A v6 vauxhall would be 2.5-2.6 litre. The engine code would reflect this for example C25LET (i think from memory)

So he hasn't got a clue! Plus he is breaking ebay rules just from the description, C20LET V6? I think not. Anyone want to tell ebay? lol

Reactions: DervA3
..............and despite the illiteracy how come they all earn enough money and have the skills to do this stuff to cars?

He brought it like this for about 3k as we found an old for sale thread on a different forum. The last owner paid a company to do in lincoln I believe..

George, Would you want to show his girlfriend a good time though.. Personally I don't think I would. haha

cjsuk, Yeah but as you can tell he doesn't know much about cars..

Ok, I just read the full advert instead of looking at the (not so) pretty pictures.

I'm not the best for using punctuation but surely people know how to use fullstops?

My friend has had c20let and c20xe, let being turbo and xe non turbo... Corsa B's can only be tuned up to certain bhp realistically anyway because they only make propshafts etc that are to suit 1.6s! You can't fit a v6 2.5 easily into a corsa B so no1 bothers or they return back to let/xe. They're only usually tuned upto 210bhp without spending wayyyyyy more than c20let. C20let is a easy engine to tune... anyway now im wondering why I am bothering to type this out?

is he ****ing BLIND

iv sent a message to the corsa kid asking what school he went to.
and this to the blind pug man
sorry for the question im guessing its been asked quite a few times
are you serious ?
you cant see the defects on the errr car !
its not at all stright gaps bad fitting etc etc
please tell me you are jokeing ?
lee.

Sorry but that 'Ferrari Replica' on eBay can't be serious, can it? :puke2:

Last edited:
Its apparently been lower too.. Sure.. Looks just like the original if you print a picture of one from google and hold it up in front of it so you can't see the actual car then maybe.. Love the interior too.. ha.. The carbon wrap makes it look even worse too.. hmm, reminds me of the group on fb, "There's no hope for the human race"..

from corsa boy

Dear poppys_closet21,

hi lol i no my spelling aint best carnt ya tell i never went to school

- goarembosher

A quad-look exhaust system has been fitted to the car, it sounds amazing like the real deal when at the right revs.

i bet it does, ive often thought how similar v12 ferrari engines and sh1t box 4cyl peugeot engines sound.