8P3 rear bumper for my 8P2

Chief Stark

Reaction score
Finally I've founded a 8P3 rear bumper for my 8P2 :sly:, it came from an S-Line model, so I need to look for the diffuser before doing the paint job and install, can anybody tell me what part number do I need for the diffuser?

Here's a pic of the bumper (sorry for the bad quality):

484611_107113742769174_922917009_n.jpg

what coulers you old bumper have you got ant pics of it ;) ??

It's Akoya Silver!! Let me look for a picture to show you.

Here is it!

img0997va.jpg

Any A3 8P3 Standard/Sport/S-line diffuser from a 3dr, Sportback or cabrio will fit that bumper. S3 diffusers will not fit.
Not sure of the part numbers though.

Any A3 8P3 Standard/Sport/S-line diffuser from a 3dr, Sportback or cabrio will fit that bumper. S3 diffusers will not fit.
Not sure of the part numbers though.

So the diffuser that goes with this bumper is the black one? I don't like it that much, it's so simple. But what's the difference between both of those? I thought that maybe anyone could fit. Here are some pictures I took from another post showing that there is no difference between bumpers:

Standard/Sport
standardval.jpg

S-Line
slineval.jpg

That's my car in the top pic :laugh:
All the info you need about bumpers and diffusers is in my thread, the thread where you got those photos.

And yep, as I said in my last post, both of those diffusers will fit your bumper. The top one is a standard diffuser and the bottom one is from an s-line.

That's my car in the top pic :laugh:
All the info you need about bumpers and diffusers is in my thread, the thread where you got those photos.

And yep, as I said in my last post, both of those diffusers will fit your bumper. The top one is a standard diffuser and the bottom one is from an s-line.

Thanks for the help :laugh:.

I've called directly to Audi asking the price for the S-Line diffusor and them told me that it's conformed by 5 pieces (the mount and 4 pieces of "grills") with a total price of aprox $500usd. I think it's too expensive. What do you think of the price?

it's for all of you, a kind of FYI (taken from my experience) - I was exchanging 3D 8P2 rear bumper into 3D 8P3 S-Line (at once, not buying normal facelift + S-Line diffuser separately) and I had to exchange 8P3 807 421 with 8P3 807 421 A. It's this plastic trim that lets the water drop behind your bumper, into the ground.
Believe me or not, but I coudn't fit the old part between rubber trim and the bumper - it was a bit wider than the newer one.

The one without A is valid for all rear bumpers in 3-door 8P including 2008 year model. From 2009 there's a change that part with A fits into normal and S-Line, while without A only to normal.