Some drivers should be banned...

Sim_88

Neutral
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I'd share the below crash pictures, it happened on my road earlier today.

The driver of the Audi tried to overtake a BMW but lost control and ended up writing off both cars.. I witnessed it all as I was sitting in my car fitting my tax disc holder. The Audi driver then did a runner after returning to his car a couple of times, he didn't even check on the passengers in the BMW, (a woman and her baby who luckily survived the crash). It really made me think as the car is almost identical to mine and it happened metres away from me. The Audi also almost hit a boy who was walking up the road at the time but luckily he jumped out of the way just in time or he would probably have been killed.

I gave a statement so hopefully they'll catch the driver and he'll get what he deserves!

PhotoPhoto 1

That is terrible but at least none got killed or injured

Let's hope that this callous driver gets caught!

Yea I saw the driver running off.. he looked dodgy to say the least

probably not insured. i had a guy on m/bike run into the back of my 3 series coupe 3 years ago, turned out he was not insured. i am just getting my excess paid back in monthly instalments. 1st cheque arrived today, another 9 cheques to go.
some people do not care about other, least you would do is check the other driver so ok. shocking!

Luckily no one been killed
ruining our audi driver and the brand reputation that p...k

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed the standard of driving getting on UK roads seems to be getting worse of late. People seem to take risks at traffic lights, roundabouts, on phones, other distraction, then you get these chimps who race each other down public streets because it's the only area in their miserable lives where they have any real control or chance of success.

I was in Cheltenham about a month back doing very slightly over the speed limit (42 in a 40), and I was undertaken by an A3 3.2V6 (black) using the bus lane. Once he'd undertaken me he then slowed down to the speed limit and continued on for about a mile before he turned off - obviously I was bowled over by this guys pure genius and brilliance (a true hero), and realised that I'd made a schoolboy error getting an S3, but what's done is done.

The dicklessness of some people is just staggering, yet what worries me more is what are we doing to people in this country to give them a mindset that makes them function in this way. As there is no consequence to doing pretty much anything in this country I can't see it changing, too many people think they're more important than anything or anyone else. F*****s. If I was in charge of the UK I'd have his license and his freedoms removed, but then that's why I'll never be in power!

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed the standard of driving getting on UK roads seems to be getting worse of late. People seem to take risks at traffic lights, roundabouts, on phones, other distraction, then you get these chimps who race each other down public streets because it's the only area in their miserable lives where they have any real control or chance of success.

I was in Cheltenham about a month back doing very slightly over the speed limit (42 in a 40), and I was undertaken by an A3 3.2V6 (black) using the bus lane. Once he'd undertaken me he then slowed down to the speed limit and continued on for about a mile before he turned off - obviously I was bowled over by this guys pure genius and brilliance (a true hero), and realised that I'd made a schoolboy error getting an S3, but what's done is done.

The dicklessness of some people is just staggering, yet what worries me more is what are we doing to people in this country to give them a mindset that makes them function in this way. As there is no consequence to doing pretty much anything in this country I can't see it changing, too many people think they're more important than anything or anyone else. F*****s. If I was in charge of the UK I'd have his license and his freedoms removed, but then that's why I'll never be in power!

haha ditto!, although if i was in power id be using the lasts of this countries oil money and reserves to sort out the infra structure from the bottom up, an interstate style road top to bottom with slip roads and intersections doing away with the majority of roundabouts, id also be sorting out the phone and power grid too making this country still worthwhile to come to once all of the oil is gone

in short no potholes, fibre optic broadband everywhere and a reliable power grid,

but the i wouldnt be pouring money away on hosting the olmypics or the banks

I think this just sums up alot of people now days.. I was doing slightly above average motorway speed, not 3 figures, on an empty motorway one afternoon and had some idiot in a focus come up my **** while I was in the slow lane and sit there for a minute before overtaking me and flooring it.. You could just tell he was thinking, oh yeah, just taken an audi, whoop whoop.. Whats worse is he had the 1.4 badge on the back and so he must know that flatout he wouldn't stand a chance yet still.. I only have a 2.0tdi but it looks like an s3, not badged..

At the end of the day I'm like an old man, emphisis on like, I'm 21 pahh, and have nothing to prove to a randomer and nor do they so yeah, why do it... Other audi drivers are bad at this too.. If someone knows why then pls let me know..

its a rip rather than a hit, there is no damage to the bonnet area, most parts have been torn off

have you put the reg though askmid?

I was thinking the same thing about the airbag.. even though it was a rip I still thought it should of gone off..

I didn't put it through askmid, the police took the car away and I didn't even think to take the number plate down but I heard one of the officers saying it was registered in Middlesex which is pretty far from South London so could of been stolen.

word!!!

and ditto hope they do catch him and he gets what he deserves...

Get used to it for things will only get worse. Ever increasing costs when it comes to owning and running a car means we have an angry frustrated strata of sub-humans in this country who just ignore road tax, insurance and MOT's, knowing that the chance of being caught is minimal. Check out the YouTube videos of the driving incidents and accidents in Eastern Europe, India etc and you will see what I mean.

Don't get me started........oh; too late!

Indicators: they either don't use them or assume that when they do they have a divine right to turn in that direction whenever they want.

Pulling into the right hand lane becuase you want to turn right sometime in the next five miles and then drive at half the designated maximum speed!

Driving at 30 on an A road (non built up area) because it's got streetlights - especially when there's too much oncoming traffic (travelling at a legal 50-60) to get past. Read the Highway Code!

Driving through red lights: it just seems that far too many think it's OK if the light has only been red for a few seconds. Turning right at a junction the other day I was right filtered, crept forward on the green, lots of traffic coming towards me lights go amber, still cars coming, lights go red, two more cars come through! I realise I am now stranded, blocking middle of junction, cars to my right about to start bearing down on me, so as last car from front passes me I am a fraction of a second away from dropping the clutch and getting the hell out of Dodge when a BMW X5 shoots through the (red) lights to my left doing about 30 and screeches abot an inch from my bonnet as she turns right. If I had gone (I was entitled (with caution) as both axles had more than cleared the stop line before the lights went red - and staying where I was would be a hazzard) she would have T-boned me! When I look inside the X5 as it passes me it is not the drug dealer that I expected to see, but a middle aged woman (with her kids inside) looking at me like I am some piece of sh*t she has trodden in. Priceless.

But don't get me started...........