AFTER 2007 to 2012 Facelift CODING Issues: We may merge it with the other topic below

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Merge it with that - my facelift page with the a lot of infos about all including Central Electronic module & more
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...011-front-result-very-impressive-i-think.html

Now I have great news for myself first of all, I got the COMFORT MODULE 8P0 907 279 F, so I wont need any new one!! Wohaaa :D

I have the CODES as:

Byte 00 Bit ON
Byte 03 Bit4 OFF
Byte 17 Bit1 OFF
Byte 21 Bit21 (Dropdown box) Select option 6, Bi-xenon Front light with LED DRL

Please check the picture ( long coder screen I believe ) below and be my guide about what to do next: Any pictures, tutoriol or videos would be incredible valuable :)

When we click into the byte, there is a new area which we can put on the numbers ( and we can write whatever we need to write by that screens num&keypads according to the mechanic guy ) .

Is it the correct screen? So what to do next from here on?

Thanks a lot..

Merge it with that - my facelift page with the a lot of infos about all including Central Electronic module & more
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...011-front-result-very-impressive-i-think.html

Now I have great news for myself first of all, I got the COMFORT MODULE 8P0 907 279 F, so I wont need any new one!! Wohaaa :D

I have the CODES as:

Byte 00 Bit ON
Byte 03 Bit4 OFF
Byte 17 Bit1 OFF
Byte 21 Bit21 (Dropdown box) Select option 6, Bi-xenon Front light with LED DRL

Please check the picture ( long coder screen I believe ) below and be my guide about what to do next: Any pictures, tutoriol or videos would be incredible valuable :)

When we click into the byte, there is a new area which we can put on the numbers ( and we can write whatever we need to write by that screens num&keypads according to the mechanic guy ) .

Is it the correct screen? So what to do next from here on?

Thanks a lot..

question in red... answered yourself in green!

Hi Ash,

I have the tools BUT I dont have any idea how to do? Could you please explain it?

I said:

* Where to write ON? or OFF ?

* Byte 00 means the very first one under the BYTE column?

* What is Bit ?

Could you please use my picture, at leaast on paint :) on mark the areas which supposed to change and change into what and where to write these things on the coding manuel I got?

I have really no idea what to do after that point.. :s The worse thing is; the cable guy also has no idea what to do.. So I have to guide him somehow..

each byte is each 2 digit segment, the code that goes into it is hexidecimal you need to select byte 21 and code it for led drl

I cant understand :( :( Any picture or video or anything else? Sorry for being a noob right now..

anything we show you will be irrelevant as we use vagcom im not even sure what your garage is using

Guys he's using VAS, so it doesnt show him anything of use, you need to use the GFF system to code the car, forget vcds coding as its not the same processes mainly, stop being a tight *** & buy yourself VCDS as its only making your life harder, why you didnt do this in beginning is beyond me with all these mods you've done/doing.