2012-2013 A3 (US MODEL) Clear Headlights?

Mini-mal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here and had a question about the headlights. I am currently in the market for a A3. I am located in the US so all we have are 4 doors. However I'm seeing some of the cars on here have clear headlights, but the one on the official US audi site (audiusa.com) it has the orange/amber blinkers on the side:

211.jpg

Is there an option to get the all clear ones instead or is that one region specific only?

Hi everyone, I am new here and had a question about the headlights. I am currently in the market for a A3. I am located in the US so all we have are 4 doors. However I'm seeing some of the cars on here have clear headlights, but the one on the official US audi site (audiusa.com) it has the orange/amber blinkers on the side:

211.jpg

Is there an option to get the all clear ones instead or is that one region specific only?

That's what you have to have on cars in the US. Every car in the US has to have the orange/amber blinkers.

I agree with the above post. You have to buy the euro-spec LED lights.

Always found it strange to incorporate rear brake lights as the indicators aswell, given the strict rules of the US for sake of lawsuits, you'd expect them to seperate them as per EU, but alas we're not supposed to understand.