Will these 19'' wheels suit my car??

mattyboy_82

Reaction score
Hi all heres a pic of my car with the normal 18'' s line wheels but i want to upgrade to 19'' wheels heres a pic of the 19s as well which il most likely fit 215/35/19 tyres as il most prob fit coilovers as i dont think lowering springs over s line suspension will be low enough for me,
photo.jpg

edcc3c70.jpg

ive only gotta budget about £700-850 for a 19'' wheel package as im getting married next month and ive just sold my s line wheels for £650 so im gonna add about £100-£150 of my own any suggestions what will look nice on my car?? pref a different color than silver, cheers

chrome rim...ummm naaah.

gotta be anthracite or black really.

Hey, if you like them, then they suit your car. It is your money. Personally, I don't like them. I would have got the s-lines sprayed black ... yummy.
(also, 1st gear ... yay!)

Cheers peeps, they do these wheels in complete black anyway, or what wheels would look nice? feed back is good just want some ideas really

Same as what you have, but anthracite or matt black and some spacers.

look at the latest pics at the threads at the top of the forum.

Brodsters wheels (BBS CK) look THE SH1T.

Reactions: Brodster
If you can get yourself a set of BBS CK's cheap enough then get them refurbed. Mine were only 3 weeks old, immaculate before they were dispatched and then damaged in transit by the couriers. £200 bill for getting them refurbished by my mate and DHL paid for it. The finished job on my BBS's are IMO better than the original finish and they were powder coated so better overall wear and tear.

I have Pre facelift with same alloy style but no chrome lip as I don't like it but I have them in 19" and run 225s which have gentle stretch and I have been told when I drop my coils they won't rub have a look ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344120149534623ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344120166811331