TTS engine cover.

CornRattle

Reaction score
Didn't really like the Neuspeed cover (which will be for sale) so I went for a TTS cover to go with the twintake on the S3, so £85 incl mounting bolts and 10 mins later.
All that's left to do is find something to attach the 'S' badge to the cover. Are there any sticky pads that will do this? taking into consideration the heat.
Sorry about the crap iphone snaps.

2012-07-30063945.jpg

2012-07-30063920.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Did you paint the silver parts black, or is there a cover that comes black from the factory?

Not sure what to tell you on the sticky pads. I've used 3M VHB tape on the interior of several cars with great results, but not sure how it will hold up in the engine bay.

Looks great! Did you paint the silver parts black, or is there a cover that comes black from the factory?

Not sure what to tell you on the sticky pads. I've used 3M VHB tape on the interior of several cars with great results, but not sure how it will hold up in the engine bay.

It came in silver so painted it black.

what catch can hoses are you using?????
and sort that oil cap so it sits nicely, now it looks like it's not tightened properly.

what catch can hoses are you using?????
and sort that oil cap so it sits nicely, now it looks like it's not tightened properly.

Not a lot I can do with the oil cap, that's the way it sits when fully engaged, unless there's a way of moving the neck extension on the rocker cover.

The catch can hoses came with the can from Forge, rather nice braided ones.

i would love those hoses i've got silicone ones, had to cover them as they getting worn.
you can dismantle the cap, it's a two piece, then you rotate lower part for a quarter of a circle, and job done, that's what i did with mine.
take a look there are some pics, and tutorial how to do it on the forum i think.

you can dismantle the cap, it's a two piece, then you rotate lower part for a quarter of a circle, and job done, that's what i did with mine.
take a look there are some pics, and tutorial how to do it on the forum i think.

Yep, just discovered that......................

2012-07-30124510.jpg

now it's perfect :icon_thumright: