Remap and uprated DV booked fr Tuesday!

Dan Hobley

Reaction score
Howdy all

Just to announce, I have finally gotten round to booking a remap for the a3 1.8t fsi sline. After much thought and torn between two providers I decided to go with the Shark remap so hope all works out and going by the reviews on here it's not too bad.

to add to it, Rob at CNTuning is fitting the uprated dump valve for me too (free fitting)

Thanks to being a forum member he was kind enough to give me discount too! Total price for all in was much cheaper than expected too.

Happy days

What power gains do you get on the 1.8?

Thanks GNJ originally as he was who I spoke to first about shark :)
I think the thought of having a real live shark under the bonnet sounds cool too :)
ha yeah sorry Rob, got the names muddled from reading a previous post.

With regards to power gains, I'm told I will see an increase from 169bhp to 210bhp and an up to 220lb of torque? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Exciting stuff though.

Reactions: OVRA3
Hi all

So I had the Shark installed by Clive (got the name right this time) from CN Tuning in Wokingham.
Although the map took it's time coming back from Mansfield the wait was made easy with thanks to Clive's loving fiancé :) she kept the brewskis coming and even a cheeky bacon and porky whites sarny to go with. Clive does love the old Porky whites as he'll tell you.
the drive home was immense and the engine certainly has more grunt sounding to it as well as the obvious extra power and pull :yahoo:
im loving my new beast and the over taking is certainly a blast.

Already wondering what to do next without going all out and ruining the standard spec too much.

To top this off, Clive happily sorted the DRL of my front fogs so that's another one off my wish list and added a tuning sticker to the rear window. All in all a productive day.

Top guy Clive many thanks indeed if you read this! And to anyone else..so far so good with the Shark chip!
Dan

Thanks GNJ originally as he was who I spoke to first about shark :)
I think the thought of having a real live shark under the bonnet sounds cool too :)
ha yeah sorry Rob, got the names muddled from reading a previous post.

With regards to power gains, I'm told I will see an increase from 169bhp to 210bhp and an up to 220lb of torque? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Exciting stuff though.

Not a problem Dan :) the gains on these are fantastic.

Reactions: Dan Hobley