Another Happy (DannyKn9) Customer

chrisb72

Reaction score
Had cruise fitted today by Danny.

Top bloke who he really knows his stuff.

He even got rid of my alarm bleep :icon_thumright: free of charge (sorry Ash I just couldn't live with is another day!)

It's great to have guys like this on the forum.

Thanks again Danny for a tidy job, I cruised all the way back to Herts trouble free.

Wished I lived closer to danny, heard nothing but good thinks, does it look like factory fitted cruise?

Had cruise fitted today by Danny.

Top bloke who he really knows his stuff.

He even got rid of my alarm bleep :icon_thumright: free of charge (sorry Ash I just couldn't live with is another day!)

It's great to have guys like this on the forum.

Thanks again Danny for a tidy job, I cruised all the way back to Herts trouble free.

Thankyou Chris, it was a pleasure mate.
Must say you had a lovely spec A3 and loved the two toned red/black leather.

Next on the agenda has to be the MFSW and Bluetooth!
Call me anytime you need anything else.

Thanks again.

Wished I lived closer to danny, heard nothing but good thinks, does it look like factory fitted cruise?

Only genuine brand new parts used mate, so it does look completely factory fitted.
Where in the North West are you mate? I sometimes go that way for my other work, but I could also point you in the direction of other fellow members here who would also offer you an excellent service!

Only genuine brand new parts used mate, so it does look completely factory fitted.
Where in the North West are you mate? I sometimes go that way for my other work, but I could also point you in the direction of other fellow members here who would also offer you an excellent service![/QUOTE] I'm 10 miles outside Liverpool mate, do you come up this way?