Wheel refurb

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi all. Just thought I would do a little plug for the guy that refurbed my BBS CK's and if anyone is after their wheels refurbished in the Edinburgh area then give him a bell. He's an ex Rolls Royce painter/sprayer and ceratinly knows his stuff. There was no rush for mine as I had a set of BE's fitted in the meantime. So dropped them off on Monday and selected the colour I wanted. I was given an update mid week saying everything was sweet n dandy and then picked them up on Friday......all I can say is outstanding job. The quality of the refurb is IMO better than the original BBS finish. I was a little dubious of getting this done as I had seen other BBS's after a refurb and wasnt impressd at all with the overall finish. 10 out of 10 for me on this company anyway.

Powdercoating, sandblasting and painting services from Pentland Powdercoating

any chance you can accidentally wrap them 9 million times in bubble wrap and sling them in a box, and send them to me?!! for a complete charge of ummm zero ££...?

Lets see these beauties close up asap!

:)

Yeah will do mate......need to clean the car 1st as its harvest time in the country and a little bit of rain on the roads turns them into mud pits.........not good seeing as she was cleaned yesterday and a 10 mile drive transformed her into the bog monster. Not impressed one little bit. She was gleaming after I detailed her and sealed the wheels. Ongoing battle I suppose.