Number plate holder on front yay or nay?

Dan Hobley

Reaction score
Hey all

Have fitted my rear number plate holder to rear (now awaiting pressed plates when I finally order them)
Wondered whether to get holder for front of my mk2 sline or just use the foam sticky pads?

so yay or nay?

Anyone got a pic with?

Cheers

I fitted a holder on the front of mine, took it off 5 minutes later as it doesn't look right sticking out from the front. Just stick with the pressed plate on the front, and holder on the back in my opinion.

I agree 100%......the plate holder doesn't sit right at the front due to the slight curve in the bumper....Like MxGaza33 I tried and also took it off after 5 mins and stuck the front plate on.....looks great on the back though..:yum:

ive just fitted my holder on the rear with my new pressed plates. i just stuck the front pressed plate on the front and i would never think of putting a holder on the front. il try get a pic up of my front end fella.

IMG_0182.jpg

Thanks guys, that answers my question. Back fitted and looks tidy, just need the pressed plates now :)

Many thanks Jambo for the pic too..confirms decision! :anbet:

nay from me!
even though i own an a4 i tried the holders and just looked gash because of the curve!
got some quality stick on pads from halfrauds, and bent plate a bit and looks loads better than in the holder!
after doing the front i threw the rear away too and stuck that on also!
no pics though sorry!

Lol one on the back looks ok I think but will hopefully be getting some nicely pressed plates soon.
nice cars above btw!!! Next is a Gucci looking front grille........... Hmmmm