19'' wheel help please

mattyboy_82

Reaction score
hiyaaaaa, wanna possibly order some 19'' wheels off rimstyle but the website gives u options on offset etc, what would be the correct for my 60plate a3 s line? im ordering hopefully wheels with a stainless lip on black in 19'' might put small spacers on the back at some point and dropp it on eibach springs a further 25-30mm if u could tell me what front and rear offset i need would be hugely grateful, cheers all :thumbsup:

Which would look best do u think on ibis white in 19'?
1CALO12X4.jpg

1CAEJ9G18.jpg

Personally, I prefer the top ones. Not a great lover of black alloys, but the top set look great, so for me, on a white car, I recon they'd look mint. I always prefer a lower number of spokes so you can see the detail of the calipers and discs better.

Not that knowledgeable on A3's, but I would have thought the offset would be the same for both rears and fronts, but if your using spacers the offset will be dictated by he thickness of those spacers.

got a BE grill if your looking to upgrade matt lad
I know :sign_plug: :blush:

Be grill? What's that lol I'm new to all this don't forget :p I've ordered a s line badge for the grill that's all need to sell my s line wheels before I can get my 19s :(

BE = Black Edition
don't worry, you'll soon be brought up to speed with all things A3 8P...:thumbsup:

Shameless plug lad....but I like it. I run 19 BBS CK's on my S3 with offset ET44 all round. Have removed the screw from the rear wheel arches that rubs now and again and everything is sweet. My handling problems have now disappeared after getting the wheels stripped, refurbed and rebalanced. Very smooth ride and overall better handling now. Personally I prefer anthracite colour to black but I think the 2nd one may look better. Dunno about the silver lip though.

Personally I wouldn't put either of those wheels near an audi. They both look a bit cheap/tacky especially those finichi ones. OEM audi wheels or BBS will look 100x better on your car.

You'll need to know the width of the wheels before we can recommend offsets. Generally ET45 8.5J wheels sit very nicely, however you can go for lower offsets to get the stance right