My S3 has now gone :(.

Lewbo

Reaction score
My S3 has now sold after only 6 months of ownership, sold it to get most of the money out of it to get my own place, it sold a week ago today and was a pretty straight forward sale to someone at work which was lucky really, got what I wanted too. I do miss it but it was for good reason.
So on the hunt for a car I had a budget of around 5-6k and didn't know what to get, then someone I knew was selling a well specced out 2006 mk5 gti showing only 48k and this was perfect for what I want the price was to good to pass on too.
I will be back sometime in the future with another Audi hopefully, and would like to say thanks for all the info everyone has given me past 3 years.
Anyways here are few photos of the gti.

e72218fc.jpg

524e79bb.jpg

9fb42004.jpg

460231f8.jpg

It's is great spec mate comes with
rns 510 led
Full leather heated
rear PDC
power fold mirrors
TPMS
xenon headlights
lumbar support
auto wipers/lights
Monza wheels
few others
i got it close to my budget mate, was very good bargain, with full history and taxed and motd.

Nice car mate,I would love to have one but wont be able to insure it. Hope to see you on this forum soon.

Gotta love the mk5's,they are well worthy of the GTI badge

Thanks for comments guys, 1st time owning a vw and I love it only really miss the Bose sound system from the S3, was thinking about shark again, I still have the sts unit to load onto the golf as it does need a remap. How much would it be N8?

Thanks for comments guys, 1st time owning a vw and I love it only really miss the Bose sound system from the S3, was thinking about shark again, I still have the sts unit to load onto the golf as it does need a remap. How much would it be N8?