My A3:)

Beagles

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I would firstly like to introduce myself, im Dan, an im new to the Audi/VAG group.
Bought my A3 about 4-5 months ago now and been meaning to show you guys and get in with some more enthusiasts like me:)

Heres the beast when i bought it.

Bought it from leeds which was a long day for me as im from cornwall. Was a 6 hour train there and 5 hour drive back but was all worth it!

Since ive had it, ive debaged the back, LED sidelights, LED number plate bulbs and pressed plates. As well as good few polishes and layers of wax and is amazing paint work for its year.

The car is a 2.0 TDI S LINE as you can all probably tell, has most of the optional extras like, Bluetooth, Full heated leather seats, Bose premium with 6cd changer, Rear tinted windows, and Phone adapter on the dash which annoys me but hay hoo!
I also changed the exhaust tips to stainless steel ones as they were the pointing down ones which look much better now too!

Upcoming things to do! my coilovers turned up today! bought cheapo JOM which i could regret but with it being the Quattro i fell theres not half the choice as i just wanted 50mm springs which aren't available for the Quattro:( so i will save and if need be buy better ones at a later date.
Wheels are booked in for a Refurb in 2 weeks as there awful! Person who owned it before me was definitly a curb crawler! Think either a gun metal or Anthracite, Now want BBS CH wheels though so wondering if i should invest the refurb money into them instead!? what are the reps like?

Right ill wrap this up. Here the car pretty much now, ill post some more when i fit the coilovers in the next few days and report back. Any view and opinions welcome. Cheers:)

C:\Users\Lauren\Pictures\Dans Audi\IMG_0418.JPG

C:\Users\Lauren\Pictures\Dans Audi\IMG_0520.JPG

Sorry my pictures didnt come out but heres some i managed to link with facebook:)

It's a Sport, with S-Line badges stuck one, but nice motor - sounds like you got some good plans!

Welcome!

It's a Sport, with S-Line badges stuck one, but nice motor - sounds like you got some good plans! Welcome!
Not necessarily, in '05 to early '06 audi released the S-LINES with the sport bumpers for some reason, several people on here have all ready discussed it in great lengths.

But they would always come with rear spoilers..
Again not always, like i said previously it has been discussed on here it great lengths. Not sure why Audi did this but they definitely released s-lines like this.

I can assure you it's an S Line. Although I is think about the bumpers not being right and no spoiler when I bought it.. If ican hopefully get the bumpers at some point off eBay I will. An also buying the spoiler soon too:) thinks guys:)

It's a Sport, with S-Line badges stuck one, but nice motor - sounds like you got some good plans!

MakeAUDI
Model-SeriesA5
ModelA3 TDI QUATTRO S LINE
Year14-07-2005
Chassis No.WAUZZZ8PX6Axxxxxx
Engine No.BKDxxxxxx
Fuel TypeDIESEL
Engine Capacity1968
Power (KW)103
Power (BHP)138
TransmissionMANUAL
No. of Gears6
Body Style3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Cylinders4
Valves4
FWD/RWD/4WDALL - PERMANENT
TECDOC-Type-No.18071

Interesting - why were Audi so stingy with the extras back then?