Who here can help with an audio install?

Nanz

Reaction score
Hey guys

I put this up in the I.C.E section but didn't get a reply.

I just wanted to know who here is in the London area (East London preferably) that can do an audio install.

I really wanted to get a Dension unit installed so I can have iPod & AUX connectivity as I have a single DIN Concert II system in my 2006 Audi A3, I can't really afford to get the double din conversion with an RNSE system done at the moment.

I know that NHN does install's, is there anyone else here that does them and can possibly supply the Dension unit?

Hey guys

I put this up in the I.C.E section but didn't get a reply.

I just wanted to know who here is in the London area (East London preferably) that can do an audio install.

I really wanted to get a Dension unit installed so I can have iPod & AUX connectivity as I have a single DIN Concert II system in my 2006 Audi A3, I can't really afford to get the double din conversion with an RNSE system done at the moment.

I know that NHN does install's, is there anyone else here that does them and can possibly supply the Dension unit?

Sent you a PM bud.

We sell them on our site and can arrange installation at work or home for you pal!