Not again

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Well another day in paradise up here in sunny 'ol Scotland. Woke up today with the usual sound of battering rain and flooding all around. This is now seriously beginning to hack me off as people put off getting their cars remapped. Why I dont know. Must just be the 'Im staying in all day today' attitude. Thats 2 postponed in 2 days.........c'mon sun where are you....I know your around somewhere.:cold:

hi brodster lad, i was in edinburgh last thursday for the day. the sun was out, nice and sunny :yes: (unless i brought the sunshine with me...)

how the car going? any new changes?

Hi Bloblob lad. Should of let me know you were up my neck of the woods. Could of met up. No new changes to the S3 apart from a black S3 rear badge - looks alot better than the chrome OEM one. Have got the rotors on at the moment as the BBS are getting refurbed. Might get them back today.....fingers crossed.

Hi Bloblob lad. Should of let me know you were up my neck of the woods. Could of met up. No new changes to the S3 apart from a black S3 rear badge - looks alot better than the chrome OEM one. Have got the rotors on at the moment as the BBS are getting refurbed. Might get them back today.....fingers crossed.

Oh dear Mark, its reall sunny here, so you need to find something useful to do today, you could help me sort the world. :) x

Aberdeen is roasting hot today...... It's like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 degrees... The weather mam said that it was hotter then the sun...

Now that's a job I would like to have where I can be wrong and not get sacked.....

Aberdeen is roasting hot today...... It's like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 degrees... The weather mam said that it was hotter then the sun...

Now that's a job I would like to have where I can be wrong and not get sacked.....

Yes Ilim, and get paid well. Its warm here as well btw. Oh and one more thing ilim, where is your avatar????? :) x

and to be honest, it's annoying me a bit. car feels mega down on power. bring back the cold dense air!!

Used to work between Teeside and Cambs. and it was common to see a 10deg swing during the drive home from South to North.
The weather oop North is RUBBISH.

Yep the black S3 badge does look good, any pics? Have debadged my BE now, looks a lot better, will post a pic when i clean the car next.
I'm in scotland a fair bit at the moment with work but get the train, so back & to within the day. I'm coming up again in a week or two, so if you fancy a cup of brew and you can talk to me about a remap, let me know and I'll bring some coffee tokens.
did the grille finally move on?

Its around 25 in london today and yesterdayI feel so hot and I cant be bother to drive around in this weather lol. I feel sorry for you brother...!

This was Greenwich, London in the morning :cool:

1c85123b.jpg

and at lunch time not a cloud in sight

f666b749.jpg

Never mind the weather - 61.3 mpg - is it all downhill from where you came from to where you stopped !!!! lol :wacko:

Lol that was while I was driving to work up the A2. Must have driven about 45 mins when I took that pic. Mind you I live about 10mins from the A2 and the guys that have been to my house on the forum can tell you that it's a nice easy drive all the way down...
Roads near my house are 50mph so it helps to keep the mpg up

Its official the sun does shine in the Edinburgh region. The rain stopped and the sun came out.....just for a wee while. But do you know what......... I wouldnt change where I live as it quiet and so chilled its unreal......well not to anywhere within the UK. My view just to prove the sky is blue.

IMAG0125.jpg

Well another day in paradise up here in sunny 'ol Scotland. Woke up today with the usual sound of battering rain and flooding all around. This is now seriously beginning to hack me off as people put off getting their cars remapped. Why I dont know. Must just be the 'Im staying in all day today' attitude. Thats 2 postponed in 2 days.........c'mon sun where are you....I know your around somewhere.:cold:

Man, After I read your post, I felt so sad so I left my house and went for a jog to brighten my day! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

stunning lad! one place i'd like to go boarding. some friends went a few seasons ago and said it was amazing with great views of the desert whilst on the snow, if I'm correct?