Front Rings

dzTT

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've tried to search for this but it keeps crashing my laptop when I search :uhm:

Anyway I think I have some 3M Carbon Fibre wrap left over from an old project and was thinking about covering the Rings on the front grille with it. Only problem was thinking on how to actually remove the Rings from the grille and how easily they would be to get back on?

Or would I be easier just removing the front grille and spraying the rings with that Plasti-Dip stuff?

Cheers

Dazz

I have a brand new set of chrome front rings if it all goes Pete Tong. They can sometimes be a right nightmare to get out as the locking tabs are a substantial size which you cant get to but they just clip back in. Might be worthwhile having a new set just in case.

Cheers Brodster, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to get a spare set just incase...especially with my luck recently. I think I'll leave it the now maybe give it a bash when i get a few weeks off in October.

Did yours come with the black rings or was that something you done yourself? cracking looking motor btw:icon_thumright: