Audi A3 tailpipe trim

Jose_85

Audi Noob
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question BUT....the tailpipe covers you can buy from Audi as an accessory, do they look like the s line pipes or is that a completely different exhaust tip? I'm think of whether to buy the Audi ones or go to power flow (as suggested in this post... http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/115709-twin-exhaust-tip.html ) and get them to cut mine off and attach some new tips?

Cheers for feedback

as far as i know they are the S-Line look ones but you would ideally want to measure them to confirm.
they are also quiet expensive from Audi... maybe look on ebay china for a nice cheap set?

Reactions: Jose_85
no was jsut bored since i needed to stay up before i can eat and go sleep... fasting 18 hour days are hard and taxing you know!

intermittant? man up? you havent got a clue what your on about mate!

its Ramadaan and we fast during the day! we get to eat at night but thats still an 18 hour day in summer... i just did my 15th day and got another 15 days to go

Thanks for your help Ash much appreciated. I knew someone would know. I'll probably try and get them through Stoke Audi. I hope fitting them isn't a pain in the @ss though.

Oh kk cool, are you doing that intermittent fasting? Man up, I've done 8 days in a row before :p

The cutting edge of cultural understanding...

Get the part number for exhaust tip and then try a skoda dealer, I've found them cheaper on many occasions for parts :)

im thinking of doing the same but my bumper has only cut out for single tip, best to cut or any other solutions?