Audi Uk, Watchdog or VOSA after injector recall?

why would you a a part fitting to your car thats costs a fortune and causes nothing but trouble.

I have no idea but I put that in my answer because Audi sell a DPF kit for retrofitting to BKD engines so someone may have done it.!!

What I should have said is that the 140 BKD engine does not have a manufacturer fitted DPF !

This confirms my suspicion that they did alter the ECU software on the injector swap, when I compared a VCDS engine coding before and after there were slight differences but most people said there's wasn't changed!

In mine I have noticed the kangarooing, it does it more with me driving than my girlfriend who tends not to drive slow/steady at slow speeds. As people have said you can drive through it so it's not a "misfire" as such probably just poor mapping perhaps.

I have also noticed the increase in DPF regens during driving which makes the throttle inconsistent and gives the occasional "hiccup" at light throttle that does feel like a misfire.

I personally wouldn't go chasing other solutions like pipes/egr when it wasn't doing it before! I could be wrong but I would just put it down to the injector replacement and the software "update", maybe VAG will come up with another software update to smooth the throttle at light speeds?

Audi A3, 2007 MY 170bhp......Had stutter when cold between 1500 to 2500 rpm, before Injector Recall. Booked the car in, for the recall to have injectors replaced before looking into the stutter, hopeful this may actually be the cause. Collected the car, drove up the road and still the stutter - excellent road test that must have been.

So, having looked into some of the various potential causes of the stutter I replaced the fuel filter and hey presto, no more stutter. However, 3-4 weeks later I have now had the DPF Light come on. As I do 90 Motorway miles each working day this soon cleared. But I phoned Audi Uk Customer Services highlighting this and stated if I believed a fault was caused through the replacement of the injectors I would hold them liable for all costs. They have promptly called, whilst not admitting liability they have said because I have raised this, then if a fault develops to speak to my local dealer. The local dealer has been told to call Audi Uk to then discuss the fault.

The next day, you guessed it the DPF came on again. Another trip to work and the DPF light has gone out. So, will in due course see how this goes and post back on results of dealing with Audi Uk Customer Services and Local Dealer.

I would guess the threshold for the DPF light coming on is now lower than before to avoid the issue of regeneration failure if it doesn't clear before a certain level. As has been said the regeneration happens a lot more than before to keep the DPF at lower content levels and perhaps now the DPF light which is a secondary stage regeneration is now at a lower setting too.

Hi guys

im getting this on my 56 tfsi petrol?? Audi aren't being helpful and no o/s recalls. Had coil pack done but still juddering on idle and juddering until temp reached any thoughts