Volks AutosSky Insurance
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mjr901
  • 1 Post By ub7rm

Thread: WARNING: ABERDEEN/ABERDEENSHIRE AREA

3rd Gear

Status

Exclamation WARNING: ABERDEEN/ABERDEENSHIRE AREA

My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area (westhill) 3 AUDI and 1 Corsa Limit ed on saturday night. They must have tried my house given up as i have 2 doors to get in my house main door was locked but not the outer door and i always lock my car in the garage at night. Intel has it that, these theifs/gypsies walking around daytime targeting houses with cars and stealing them at night. Scary thinking that they tried my house.

JUST A WARNING TO THE ABERDEEN AREA, LOCK YOUR DOORS AND HIDE YOUR KEYS....
    Last edited by ilim; 17th July 2012 at 14:25.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    You shoes vanished so this meant your neighbours car was stolen?
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback

S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

Status
    obviously! everyone knows its illegal to drive a car with no shoes on! and if these "robbers" didn't happen to have them on then...shoes would come in handy
    ilim likes this.
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

1st Gear

Status
    So these guys broke into your house, but left no signs of a forced entry????

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenUK View Post

I posted my rant on FB and my mates called me and told me what was happening around my ends and he knew the boy next door.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by maninthestreet View Post
    So these guys broke into your house, but left no signs of a forced entry????
    No forced entry at my house. As the door to the front lobby is open but the main door to my house is LOCKED. So they must have came in the lobby door and realized the main door was locked and ****ed off with my jacket and dads shoes..

3rd Gear

Status
    READ THE POST AGAIN....

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ilim View Post
    READ THE POST AGAIN....
    Read it again mate,

My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area.

Still sounds to me as if you only realised that your mates car was stolen because your shoes were missing along with a jacket.

You said that they must of tried to get into your house but you have two doors so they couldn't, were your shoes in your mates car then?

EDIT i see you altered your post, your first door was open.. I see now!

Keep your car keys safe and your shoes even safer because if they take your car, you'll need your shoes to run after them!

In all seriousness, toughen up your security fella.
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback

3rd Gear

Status
    Read it again mate,

My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area.

It came to my attention that, my stuff must have been nicked, after i heard that the lads car next door car got nicked and that they where targeting audi and vauxhalls.

Still sounds to me as if you only realised that your mates car was stolen because your shoes were missing along with a jacket.

You said that they must of tried to get into your house but you have two doors so they couldn't, were your shoes in your mates car then?

It came to my attention that, my stuff must have been nicked, after i heard that the lads car next door car got stolen and that they where targeting audi and vauxhalls.

Status
    little confused about the vauxhall thefts!!
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr901 View Post
    little confused about the vauxhall thefts!!
    The thieves must be easily pleased....

Status
    they'll be after my own excrement next!!

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Im sure I left my jacket in your lobby last week which had my Tag watch in the pocket and a months wages in cash. Good job I took my flips flops home though.......that would of been the end....lol.
    In all seriousness mate....its horrible to think someones been in and around your house. Happened to me afew years back.....the whole house got tanned and lost about £15k worth of stuff. I lock all my doors even when Im inside now....u just dont know what they'll try and nick..........500 litres of central heating oil out of my tank last week..........bar stewards the lot of them.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin_S View Post
    Oh man, if this carries on, insuring Audi's is going to became extremely expensive.

Brodster, how did you get ur Avatar so big
    Buy using one off these

1st Gear

Status
    Little finger enlarger ??
    A3 S Line S/B 1.8TFSI '10MY.

Mods: FBMFSW, C/Control, B/T phone, Bluefin remap, Symphony II+, Dension G/W 100, Roof map with ambient lighting, Front footwell lights, Interior handle ambient lighting, Door warning lights, Philips X-treme Vision Headlight Bulbs, Alloy pedals, Chrome windows and mirror adjust switches, Illuminated Bose grilles.

Status

My Social Networking

A lot of pain and effort. Ilim my one if you recall was all black.......lol
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    A lot of pain and effort. Ilim my one if you recall was all black.......lol
    What am I suppose to recall and what was black????

Status

My Social Networking

Ilim I think you may need to stay at uni for a couple of more years and learn some stuff........If you know what I mean.

1st Gear

Status
    I bet the thieves threw away the corsa and kept the shoes

Neutral

Status
    ^ Thanks for the heads up. Same sort of thing has been happening in Insch. Someone had their Edition 30 stolen but later recovered in Northfield . The police have advised that both Westhill and Insch have been heavily targeted of late.

Anyone who lives up here knows this is extremely rare and a very unwelcome development to what was one of the safest areas in the UK.

Bad times.
    RicoS3 likes this.

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

Status
    ^ True fella. Had the pikeys round my door last night offering to clean my drive or sharpen the garden tools. Told to foxtrot oscar smartish. Funny how this coincides with the circus trucks being in the area of late. It's gross generalisation I know, but nothing for years even with the upsurge in travellers and then the circus is in town, cars start getting nicked and some funny sounding loon wants to sharpen my tools?! Not impressed. Maybe the local minks have stolen everything of remote interest in town and are hitting the affluent commuter towns. I just wish the local constabulary would be quicker to spot the trends and have more of a presence. Ah well, mine's insured. I might get a new car quicker if they target mine however.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    I posted my rant on FB and my mates called me and told me what was happening around my ends and he knew the boy next door.
    sorry ilim, was scrolling down the page and accidentally clicked the dislike button! my bad
    Red is the colour..

Status
    ​Ilim, I did Marks avator, didnt want to miss any details of his gorgeous car. where is your avatar lad? X
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Status

My Social Networking

Awww thanks very much m'lady.

1st Gear

Status
    Minks, where in Westhill ? That's where i am. Not good
    Ross, MK5 Golf - R19 DUB, Audi A6 C6 - R19 RRW

1st Gear

Status
    Never good to hear stories of this sort! Any details of which street(s) in Westhill the thefts occurred?
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    Never good to hear stories of this sort! Any details of which street(s) in Westhill the thefts occurred?
    At the bottom of the hill... Next to the BP petrol station. Where abouts are you located...

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rawtor51 View Post
    Minks, where in Westhill ? That's where i am. Not good
    Can say what street I live mate. U might be a gypsy .. Can't trust anyone

1st Gear

Status
    Haha, its ok i dont need to know where you live, im up a wee bit past the recycling depot.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rawtor51 View Post
    Haha, its ok i dont need to know where you live, im up a wee bit past the recycling depot.
    Just be careful mate. I had gypsies come round to mine a few weeks back, offering to clean my patio, he was dressed in a high vis jacket, quoted me £600 and I showed him my £350 kacher (i think thats how u spell it) patio cleaner. Think they go round picking out targets.... They are seriously ****ing up the insurance statistics for us, as Westhill is a nice quiet and secure location. Low life scum bags

5th Gear

Status
    i just don't bother answering the door, quick look on the cctv, if i don't know them or they don't have a parcel van its good bye.
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

2nd Gear

Status
    Just be careful mate. I had gypsies come round to mine a few weeks back, offering to clean my patio, he was dressed in a high vis jacket, quoted me £600 and I showed him my £350 kacher (i think thats how u spell it) patio cleaner. Think they go round picking out targets.... They are seriously ****ing up the insurance statistics for us, as Westhill is a nice quiet and secure location. Low life scum bags
    You showed them the expensive Karcher?

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohan87 View Post
    You showed them the expensive Karcher?
    Yeah, just realised that might have been a stupid idea...

5th Gear

Status
    at least you have an avant to get rid of the body.....
    Last edited by voorhees; 19th July 2012 at 16:39.
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

Status
    Ilim, Dan has linked this thread over on EastsideVW since it's the local forum. Obviously this is of real concern as car thefts of this magnitude are not the norm. Cars get nicked yes, but not all Audi's on the same night. I purposefully ignored the Corsa. P&J is interested in a piece too. Maximum exposure!
    2008 Ibis White S3

1st Gear

Status
    Aye big thanks to Dan and Rico for that.Knew the avant would come in handy, hahaha

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoS3 View Post
    Ilim, Dan has linked this thread over on EastsideVW since it's the local forum. Obviously this is of real concern as car thefts of this magnitude are not the norm. Cars get nicked yes, but not all Audi's on the same night. I purposefully ignored the Corsa. P&J is interested in a piece too. Maximum exposure!
    Is there a link to the forum mate. I got a mail from Chris, stating he works for PnJ, I have a real concern of who I can trust etc. what u guys think. Should I give information?

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    sorry about this...

well at least you guys still have the finest angus known to mankind down here in west london
    my butcher hasnt changed his supplier in over 40 years... its dear but amazing...

other than that... i hope they end up in my butchers freezer one day and freeze to death.

Status
    Is there a link to the forum mate. I got a mail from Chris, stating he works for PnJ, I have a real concern of who I can trust etc. what u guys think. Should I give information?
    Link's in the post fella, but the actual URL is http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/board/in...efts-westhill/

Chris is an active member of the forum and seems sound, but it's up to you if you want to talk to him.
    2008 Ibis White S3