EM TuningAH Fabrications

Thread: Thanks to Shark

2nd Gear

Status

Thanks to Shark

Just paid a visit to Shark HQ in Mansfield today to get the intermittent problems i have been having with my car ever since the remap sorted for good, i experienced a hesitation when accelerating hard and after dynoing the car they found a faulty coil pack was causing a misfire, i also asked them to change the plugs aswell whilst the engine cover was off. The old spark plugs were taken out and were not in tightly, black and rusted as water had got into one of them!! The guys reckoned that they had not been changed ever before which makes them over 8 years old so they have had a pretty good life!! Anyway the car now runs perfectly, smooth, powerful and really quick, i am very pleased and now my car is running well i can really see how smooth and well written the shark map is. Thanks Shark!!

Chris
    A3 2.0 TFSI Sportback - DSG, Alcantara/Leather Heated Seats, Xenons, Acoustic park, Armrest, Folding/auto dimming mirrors, Symphony with Bose, Rain sensor, Multifuntion steering wheel, Lumbar Support, Aluminium roof rails, Lumbar Support, Vanity mirror lights
    MODS - ​RS3 Aluminium Race Inlay trim, LED rear lights, RNS-E, Bluetooth+SDS, Sline front bumper+Black grille

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Nothing like a fresh set of plugs and coil packs on the TFSI lad, they drive great with the Shark bite, well done Chris.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Glad they got to the bottom of it mate. I knew something wasnt right after the remap. Now go and enjoy the full potential of that DSG beastie.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/VCDS/Wagner