That's all folks

Gti Jazz Blue

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well after 5 years with the A3 I am off to pastures new on Saturday.

The A3 is being traded in against a 9 month old Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0TFSi in Race Blue.

So I have a busy Thursday and Friday putting the A3 back to stock.

ICE all out and back to the stock Bose single DIN single CD unit, alloy trim back to piano black, pedals back to stock black ones, 8P2 rear lights back to 8P1, interior light back to original - amazing how much I have changed.

Will be putting a few bits up on the Bay.

I'll pop in from time to time.

See Ya

Paul

Thanks Mate.

Need to loose the chrome from the grill - plans afoot and will probably retrofit the RNS510 (Skoda call it a Columbus) Sat Nav and bluetooth. Then start working out the rest of the ICE plans (priority).

Once the insurance has settled - I will probably look at a Revo Stage 1 give 60-75 BHP increase :eyebrows:

Stock car drive well though, it is immaculate with only a few stonechips on the front bumper. 9K miles on the clock.

Well done m8, thats a very nice car youve bought, ive just bought a
cupra with the same engine as yours, and to be honest im more impressed
with the cupra build quality than i thought i would, as for audio, i purchased
a kenwood copy touch screen system, which is absolutely spot on
as far as sound and multimedia are concerned,
thats my 2ps worth lol, good luck with your purchase :)

Cal

Well the A3 has gone - was a bit sad to see it go - well until I had the keys to the VRS in my hands.

First impressions - very nice, you can see that it isn't quite as premium as the A3 - but most of the bits are group anyway and it is a very nice drive and well put together. Fantastic colour too, looks great in the Sun, which is at long last out down here again :yum:

Will be sorting out everything to get it on Ebay this week.

Paul