RSNe trash folder

rOb_A

Reaction score
noticed i have a trash folder on my RSNe today, which has some mp3's in it. any idea how you empty the trash folder?

Sounds like a folder thats been created on your SD card... Take the card out and delete the folder on your PC.

nope, checked the sd card and no folder has created. looks like the RSNe creates as folder for none mp3 files on the sd card.

time to get the manual out :think:

Do you have a Apple Mac?

I do, and they seem to automatically create trash folders, they're often hidden when you view them on the computer, but if you do find it just delete it, shouldnt corrupt nowt

yep using a macbook pro, can't seem to find any hidden folders, any idea how i view them?

If you plug it in to XP it should show the folder.

As far as im aware when you delete something from the SD card, it creates a copy as a failsafe. This is then hidden. (in the trash on your mac dock) So i think you need to permanently delete all items in the trash.

I cant fully remember at the second how to find them on the mac, but as windows just opens up all items on the SD card, it will show the folder, if not right click and tell it to show hidden files/folders.

will google in lad, thanks for helping :thumbsup:

If your in a real pickle, go to disk utility, format the SD card( all music will be deleted) then put the music back on, but dont delete from the SD card again as you'll only create another .trash folder.

Bit of a mini ball ache.

hopefully job done. will test the card in the morning. the trash folder had 2.5gb of rubbish on it.

again cheers lad :o.k: