Not having a good day!

wilko

Top Gear
Reaction score
Gutted I've scratched my car on a concret fence post! Totally gutted and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off!

My question you you guys is who is the best for reparing scratches on wings? Either mobile repairs or a garage?? Don't really mind how much it costs as long as it's a dam good jobs that's done. I had an alloy repaired by cipsaway which was'nt a bad job... but is there anyone better??

The scratches aren't deep, but it's took it down to the black plastics on the bumper... I'm so gutted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Must have happened at work. Probable one of those "I don't give a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif about other peoples property cause I get a brand new lease car every two years" consulting types that work here. It bring tears to your eyes if you see how badly these people park. They don't seem to understand that some of us have to buy our own cars with our own hard earned money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean mate - just this morning I had to tell a guy having cigarette outside to get his Starbucks coffee off the bonnet of my car - he actually thought I was joking.

It really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off! Some people just don't think!