k&N element filter on 3.2v6 anybody done this?

ianhowell

Reaction score
Website
www.northloop.co.uk
spoke to the guys from K&N yesterday at Maxpower and they said there are no issues with using the replacement element on the 3.2v6. I asked about the oil messing up the sensors and they said there is no problem with the new cars.
So has anybody done this?
Where there any problems?
Where there any improvements?

Regards,
IanH

When mine arrives I'm gonna send it for an amd remap and then fit the K&N, like the S3. Might go for some Eibach springs too.

No problems with my S3's and 40,000 miles with K@N's, although I do clean the mAF in isopropyl alcohol from time to time.

LOL i have a K and N on my Caddy Van 1.9 Tdi and it has made a good difference in power and Noise.

Would not fit one to the 3.2 though, not worth the hastle for a nothing to notice increase in power.

- and to loose my warranty - not worth it.

If you are going to blow your warranty then do it properly and fit a supercharger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to blow your warranty then do it properly and fit a supercharger

[/ QUOTE ]

amen to that!

[ QUOTE ]

fitting a K&N filter to your 3.2 or any car will not invalidate your warrenty. They are made to manufactures specs...

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

we talking Induction Kit or a panel filter here, if there would be any way a dealer could get out of a new engine and your engine was not as factory standard they would blame it on that part.

You and I know that !