Bristol Krispy Kreme meet Sunday 5th August @ 2:20pm BS2 0SP

Ash B

Reaction score
Bristol Krispy Kreme meet Sunday 4th August @ 2:20pm BS2 0SP

There is another meet
happy.gif
And it gets bigger and better every time.
Every one normally meeting at 3:00pm and the post code is BS2 0SP. It gets packed pretty quick so the earlier your there the better. I'll be there a bit earlier about 2:20pm so if you want to meet me there about then we can all park together.

Thread over on EDITION38 Bristol Krispy Kreme meet August 5th - Edition 38 Forums all cars are welcome
happy.gif
. Good meet and alot of lovely cars to look at. Some photo's from the last few meets and two videos
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150921905215434.769592.576040433&type=3&l =f553f0119b
Krispy Kreme 2012 on Vimeo

Get your names down for this meet and those donuts are not something to be missed
happy.gif

If you dont fancy a donuts McDonalds & KFC is right by there as well
lick.gif

Closer to the date will send my number out.

1. Ash B - Audi A3
2. Nath - BMW 135I

Last edited:
Updated list:

1. Ash B - Audi A3 8P
2. Nath - BMW 135I
3. Adam - Audi S3 8L
A3_Black_Edition Si - Audi A3 8P
Fran - Audi A3 8P
6. Matt - Audi A3 8P SB
7. Thomas - Audi A3 8P
8. Louis - Audi A3 8P

Maybe list:
1. Rich999 - Audi A3 8P

Come on lets get more ASN members along to this!

Put me down as a maybe.. Thanks

put me down ash :)

Stick me down too please.

Cheers,
Si

Good lads :happy:

Last edited:
A week today :) Any more interested? TIME HAS CHANGED TO 2 O'CLOCK for every one to meet
Lets try and get the numbers up!!

I'm up for this, put me down please

Ash I'm sorry to see what happen to your car mate, truly gutting mate...are you gonna be able to make it tomorrow?

Sorry but I doubt I'll be able to make this as having to work at home on the farm this weekend I think.. Would've been good and shame about Ash...

I'm up for this, put me down please

Ash I'm sorry to see what happen to your car mate, truly gutting mate...are you gonna be able to make it tomorrow?

Hi mate,

No i wont be able to make it :( Gutted as been so excited for this and its going to be a big turn out.

I'm up for it? Who's going from south Wales?

Everyone who goes from south wales normally meet at Cardiff Gate services (the one by cardiff audi).
Think they will be meeting at about 1 probably best to check the Edition 38 thread

I turned-up early at 2pm with my little daughter in tow to see what it was all about. I think most of the people were from Edition 38 to start with, as I felt seriously uncool without any tats, wide baseball cap or retro trainers (let alone a decked custom-paint Golf on split rims)!!

I met Osiris in his S3 and saw another 8P '12-plate white A3 S-Line Sportback, who had kids but I didn't get the chance to speak to. Guess the other ASN guys must have come later?

Managed to spend some time looking at that amazing blue 911 GT3, which was my favourite car. My daughter held out really well, but I needed to take her to softplay by 3pm. :)

Nice meeting you guys, well up for another meet :)

That porsche was quite something!!