audi-sport discount

*Müllërz

REVOlutionary
Reaction score
Hi
I have just called bradford & huddersfield audi they are not aware of the 10% discount for forum members?
Is this only valid via stoke audi or what? please can some one shed some light on this?

Hi
I have just called bradford & huddersfield audi they are not aware of the 10% discount for forum members?
Is this only valid via stoke audi or what? please can some one shed some light on this?

I didnt kno you could get forum discount. use tps mate. what are you after anyway?

Double din hazard, card tray and buttons
I thought you quoted audi-sport.net...

I didnt kno you could get forum discount. use tps mate. what are you after anyway?

I've called them before but they insist on having a trade account which i don't.. How do you get your parts from them?

yea yoy need to have a trade account with them.
Gsf wouldnt bother they wont supply stuff like that. do you need the non faclift tray and buttons? i have them (non facelift double din)

do you need the non faclift tray and buttons? i have them (non facelift double din)
Is there any difference? i will take them if they fit have you got the cardholder?

I can get a double ding cage with buttons for just under £170 with my TPS trade account.
cheers ash...I already have the double din cage which after looking on here i believe is the same for pre and facelift?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-will-2011-dd-cage-buttons-fit-my-2005-a.html

I also bought these:Classifieds: New A3 8P Double din trim with chrome + Blank left button

I am left to get the rest but unsure if the following part no are correct to fit my dd cage its already fitted so i dont know if its a or d?

8p0 927 134 ds pr esp ,airbag 8p0 919 2334 b5 pr, card holder 8p0 941 561 j5 pr, hazard 8p0 941 509 d5 pr

will i also need: 8p0 941 567 a5 pr

Hi

As far as I'm aware it is only Stoke Audi. Ring Dave for discounted prices.

Cheers guy will send them a pm...will the above parts fit though?

Cheers guy will send them a pm...will the above parts fit though?

If you give him all the details, including your VIN, he will make sure (or certainly attempt to make sure ) that he supplies the correct part.

Bear in mind that, although you will get the discount, you will have to pay postage on top of the price !

If you give him all the details, including your VIN, he will make sure (or certainly attempt to make sure ) that he supplies the correct part.

My car was single din from factory, I would like to make sure i have the correct part no before ordering if anyone can help?

2005 heres where i have got to
2mrxu1v.jpg

Is there any difference? i will take them if they fit have you got the cardholder?

cheers ash...I already have the double din cage which after looking on here i believe is the same for pre and facelift?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-will-2011-dd-cage-buttons-fit-my-2005-a.html

I also bought these:Classifieds: New A3 8P Double din trim with chrome + Blank left button

I am left to get the rest but unsure if the following part no are correct to fit my dd cage its already fitted so i dont know if its a or d?

8p0 927 134 ds pr esp ,airbag 8p0 919 2334 b5 pr, card holder 8p0 941 561 j5 pr, hazard 8p0 941 509 d5 pr

will i also need: 8p0 941 567 a5 pr

right to clean up this question...

8P0 927 134 D 5pr - esp button
8P0 919 234 B 5pr - airbag lamp
8P0 941 561 J 5pr - card holder
8P0 941 509 D 5pr - hazard button

will i also need: 8P0 941 567 A 5pr - Switch mounting

ok so the 5pr is the colour code to say its black.
the switch mounting you will need as the switches are different shape.

the cage doesnt matter as long as its a double din cage. even if it is the wrong one you can modify the part around the hazard button to accept the new switch.

Parts you need that will be checked by Dave at Audi Stoke. Later revisions may be supplied but will fit :-

Hazard - 8P0 941 509 A (£27)
ESP - 8P0 927 134 C (£16)
Airbag - 8P0 919 234 A (£14)
Card holder - 8P0 941 561 E ( £36)

You will also need switch mount - 8P0 941 567. (£3)

Forget about the colour letters as they are all black.

Beat me to it Ash !

I assume you have used a different year than 2005 as I've just got those from ETKA. I also assume that Audi will provide the latest applicable version !

Can any one provide pre facelift buttons trim holder part no please

so facelift parts and price:

8P0919234B Airbag light - £14
8P0927134D ESP - £15
8P0941515D blank switch cover - £3.30
8P0941509D Hazard switch - £27
8P0941561J facelift card tray - £37

the prefacelift trim is: 8P0863321C - £20

the bit that the buttons go into that holds in in place can be reused from the single din.

pre face lift buttons parts no please? or they the same?
=
Parts you need that will be checked by Dave at Audi Stoke. Later revisions may be supplied but will fit :-

Hazard - 8P0 941 509 A (£27)
ESP - 8P0 927 134 C (£16)
Airbag - 8P0 919 234 A (£14)
Card holder - 8P0 941 561 E ( £36)

You will also need switch mount - 8P0 941 567. (£3)

Forget about the colour letters as they are all black.

Hi all
So i got all the facelift parts advised above...I removed the single din cup holder but now have a pin sticking out which i dont know what to do with..How do i remove it so the buttons fit on that side? and the card/coin holder also has a socket at the back i guess to light the icon at the front how do i connect that to light up?

24ffejo.jpg

11kfpue.jpg

the card tray uses a 2 pin connector that lights up the symbol when the tray is closed, you can install it without connecting this and it will be fine.
the connector you want comes as a part of the interior lighting pack.
if you want to get this light working you will need to buy the connector and the 2 repair wires that go along with it and join them to the 2 wires that are under the ashtray.
not sure what that single pin is for

All fitted now, so the long pin that goes through from end and to the front of the cup holder has a hole to illuminate the cup holder icon when it is pressed in. It is all part of the back end of the cup holder and is powered with the connector. The back of the cup holder has a connector which I used to connect to the coin tray.Both are the same. Buttons still look odd will get a pic up dont seem aligned right

Hi all
So i got all the facelift parts advised above...I removed the single din cup holder but now have a pin sticking out which i dont know what to do with
24ffejo.jpg

Did you take all of the cup holder part of the front as that pic looks like you've seperated the rear from the front piece when its supposed to come out as 1 piece.

The mid 08/09 facelift buttons dont align perfectly, hence why in 2010 they changed them to a fixed one piece strip button setup with no tray, so they looked perfectly aligned, unfortunately this is what you'll have to live with unless you update to MY10/11 onwards which doesnt have a tray option.

Yea i seperated both the front and the back. Used the connector for the coin/card holder

Any pics of the new version? i will post a pic up of my wonky buttons but why would audi release them looking like that???

Cant remember the thread page tbh but just look up any pics online of 2011 onwards a3 console.