A3 8P S-Line Boot Spoiler

MxGaza33

Reaction score
Sorry if there has been loads of threads on this but for whatever reason my s-line didn't come with one and I'm really struggling to find one (for a reasonable price). My nearest Audi dealers quoted me £250 for an unpainted one!! I'm not so keen on the votex ones, genuine s-line seems to way to go. So has anyone managed to get one from a dealer cheaper, or know somewhere else that I might get one?

Thanks

3dr or Sportback? You looked on eBay?

If you intend to keep the car, you probably won't do better than buy OEM and have them spray it too - expensive, but probably worth it in the long run.

I thought the s line package included a rear spoiler as standard?? just wondering if you've checked the provenance of the car, as there seem to be many that have been adapted to look like something they weren't originally.

It's a 3 door, have looked on eBay the past few weeks but had no luck. I definitely would like a genuine one, but I've seen folk on here mention that they got there's for around £150, hence why I thought £250 was rather steep. The car has all the other s-line bits on it (seats, steering wheel, badges, Bose speakers) just not the spoiler, how can I tell if it wasn't originally an s-line?

Any Audi dealer should be able to confirm the original configuration (including extras and\or deletions) just by checking the chassis number in their database. Also, your Service Manual has a label inside the front cover listing a series of 3 digit codes that confirm factory installed options.

Enter those codes in the box linked below separated by a semi-colon ( ; )

VW Group Option Codes Decoder

A V5 (log book) can be updated if changes are registered, so it's not as reliable a source.

I have one you can buy for £140 including postage off a 2007 s3 currently in ibis white and has the bolts cut off just needs a bit of adhesive and a respray. Pm me if your interested.

Hi guys

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am after a rear roof spoiler too so if anyone on here has one please let me know.

Or if you can see a decent one on eBay please post the link here.

Cheers

Bailey

Can someone please post the part number? I'm also looking for the S-Line boot spolier, but i'm not sure which part to order.

Thanks!