8p buckets seat trim clips.

rob_watti

Reaction score
The leather on my 8P S3 buckets seats has started to come away a bit at the back. It looks as though there are some clips missing which hold the leather into the groove in the back of the seat. Does anyone know where I can get some of these clips? They don't show up on etka.

Cheers

Rob

046163ee.jpg

6cbf0662.jpg

they have spikes to grip into the leather and also the plastic.

Have some patients please, it was only 7 hours ago you put pics up, we do have a life outside of the forum aswell.

Show us pics of the area that has the issue aswell on the seat.

Reactions: N8
sorry i was just trying to see if i could get some ordered from somewhere before i went away for a few days. I've got some more pics from the seat which I will upload now.

a147bcd4.jpg

f185edec.jpg

a1411120.jpg

IIRC that part just folds back on itself & pushed into the gap which holds it in place, I dont recall those metal clips on N8's RS4 buckets when I was fixing one.

But they do look very familiar when worked on seats before, urm.

Well the clip in the pic is off that seat.

I think I might strip the other seat slightly and take a look and see how many clips are on that one.

Cheers for looking and for your help guys.

Regards

Rob

I think i can get you some them from work. But as NHN as already said that black plastic trim what is sewing to leather should fold over and push into seat pan.

If you want some need the measurement of the thickness of that clip. If that makes any sense.

Them clips are normal used for older cars. Or aircraft seating on ferries, planes, trains.