Helpppp...Bluetooth connection problem

rubbi

Reaction score
Hi..

I wondered if anyone has come across this..everytime i connect my phone to the bluetooth it keeps disconnecting after 5minutes or so and its really ******* me off.Sometimes its ok,its working fine but sometimes it just does my head when it keeps cutting off and i have to keep connecting it and it disconnects and so on.

Any ideas why this maybe happening?I thought maybe it could be my phone but its happened on my other phone too..

Ruby...

Delete the pairing on the car and your phone.

Take the sim out of your phone, give it a blow and a wipe (could be static built up on the sim card)

Repair the phone and hopefully it will sort the issue.

What phone are you using?

I get this with my iPhone 4 since I updated to the newest firmware. It was fine on the old firmware.

If I turn off my wifi off when in the car it's fine, doesn't disconnect and works as it should.

Delete the pairing on the car and your phone.

Take the sim out of your phone, give it a blow and a wipe (could be static built up on the sim card)

Repair the phone and hopefully it will sort the issue.

What phone are you using?

thats weird..but yeah sure ill try doing that tomorrow and hopefully it doesnt disconnect at all *fingers crossed* ..ive got a blackberry

I get this with my iPhone 4 since I updated to the newest firmware. It was fine on the old firmware.

If I turn off my wifi off when in the car it's fine, doesn't disconnect and works as it should.

well my wifi is always turned off but ill shall try that way either..but thankx anyways..