Help Needed with audi a3/s3 2011 DRL headlight part nuimber

210_MIH

Drive it like u stole it
Reaction score
Hi guys

I bought a set of DRL LED lights for my S3 conversion. One of the headlights didnt work...the xenon was fine but the LED bit didnt come on.

I went to TPS to order the new passenger light...turns out that the colour of the LED was different to the drivers light I got. The drivers has a blue tint in it and the new one has a white tint only.

I gave them the part number on the dirvers light (the one thats already on the car and works fine) - but they couldnt seem to find it on their system...Part no - 8P0 941 004 BF.

the headlight he bought has a similar part number, i think last 3 digits were different

So now, either I buy a set of new lights, so theyr both the same LED colors, or find the right light to match my current drivers light...anyone know what to do here? Can really do without spending the £££s!!

Thanks

I kind of have the same issue ......But with me I have a new Head light on the passenger side which looks very clear and blueish and the other side is very blurry and more white ish .

Kind of looks like I'll have to buy a brand new one for the other side if I really want to recertify this problem.

But I can't be asked ....to sort this out....even thou it ****** me off.

Got my new headlights. Look great. But how do you adjust the projectors on these? Mine are facing down and dont have much range??