Out with the Old (new) and In With the new 2012

ilim

Reaction score
Alright peeps, the new car is....

2012 Brand new Panther Black s3 Black Edition straight out the box, after realizing that the solar orange was losing so much money DUE to its colour. decided to get rid of it ASAP and found this cracking car.

Heres some pics of the Old (new) Solar Orange :

IMG_0124-1.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

AND THE NEW CAR :)

IMG_0422.jpg

After picking her up, car went straight round to Brotek Shark Scotland HQ One Stop Chop Shop for the RS3 grill convertion and BBS cks and Shark Stage 1

Dark Knight With Brotek White S3 Shark St 1

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

306580_417733924936160_31916242_n.jpg

548002_417733811602838_1940171341_n.jpg

396938_417733754936177_304575652_n.jpg

532169_417733861602833_1646566799_n.jpg

575380_417734018269484_1297780084_n.jpg

527947_417734191602800_315410067_n.jpg

She will be getting lowered next week
Will get more photos up soon..

Thanks

:)

Reactions: Juicy Jen, RYes3 and Sandra
orange one was better....

Reactions: Dmt1601
money to burn then!

Very nice indeed

Reactions: ilim
Yours and Brodster's S3 look epic! panther black polished up is mint. Glad to see you kept the grill.. though it should have been mine if funds had been available! :laugh:

anything else planned lad?

Yours and Brodster's S3 look epic! panther black polished up is mint. Glad to see you kept the grill.. though it should have been mine if funds had been available! :laugh:

anything else planned lad?

Cheers man, yeah decided to keep the grill last min, nothing planned for her mate, cant be bothered with anymore mods tbh, Shark St1 is enough power for day use and car has most option from factory, just getting my H&R springs on next week and that will be the end of performance related tweaks. :)

Nice one ilim ,totally stunning car mate..:)

Cheers man, yeah decided to keep the grill last min, nothing planned for her mate, cant be bothered with anymore mods tbh, Shark St1 is enough power for day use and car has most option from factory, just getting my H&R springs on next week and that will be the end of performance related tweaks. :)

dont blame you lad. the car looks great at is it. the grill makes it your own so job done. i have seen a pic of a ibis rs3 with black wing mirrors. might look into this as i like the B&W i have carried out then leave things for a while.

great choice/purchase you made there lad :salute:

dont blame you lad. the car looks great at is it. the grill makes it your own so job done. i have seen a pic of a ibis rs3 with black wing mirrors. might look into this as i like the B&W i have carried out then leave things for a while.

great choice/purchase you made there lad :salute:

B&W is good

Orange was nice mate but the depreciation value is unreal due to colour. :(

That grille looks so good, really wish I could get it one my 8P2! As for colour change, it makes sense but seems like you'd lose more changing cars (and then buying new) than you would on the colour of the "old" one.

You and Mark are like twins now - one good, one evil!

Reactions: Kelza
That grille looks so good, really wish I could get it one my 8P2! As for colour change, it makes sense but seems like you'd lose more changing cars (and then buying new) than you would on the colour of the "old" one.

You and Mark are like twins now - one good, one evil!

I've lost about 1k but the car has lost 4k cause of it colour :(

The car looks stunning ilim. Are you comng to the meet on Sunday? :) x

The car looks stunning ilim. Are you comng to the meet on Sunday? :) x

I think I'll pass on this time round as my best mates family is coming over from Sweden and I invites them for dinner on Sunday night ( only free time I have ) :(

Lovely car mate. The seats are beautiful! Being honest I did prefer the grill on the orange one but that's just me!

Enjoy!

i agree the orange one was better for looks, but losing value was scary...

i agree the orange one was better for looks, but losing value was scary...

Looks great.

Whats the situation with the orange ones then? Are they really that bad depreciation wise?

Looks great.

Whats the situation with the orange ones then? Are they really that bad depreciation wise?

Yep, 2011 Orange S3 Black Edition, fully kitted, 19k on the clock. Best offer i got on trade in was £20k where i say a 2010 with 22k on the clock Black Ed for £24k. So yeah Orange ones dnt hold the value so much.

Congrats on the new car mate :happy: Looks lovely. Did like your old orange one a lot :wub:

Cheers man, its for sale if u want it. £23k with 19k on the clock. i will pm the garage details if interested. The car was standard when traded in btw.

That Grill :wub: it's got me thinking ..:think:

Reactions: MartayMcFly
That orange one was epic tbf, not so fond of the green brake calipers but I gotta say you nailed it otherwise.

The new one also looks beautiful, very classy. Your engine bay is also :wub:

great work pal

That orange one was epic tbf, not so fond of the green brake calipers but I gotta say you nailed it otherwise.

The new one also looks beautiful, very classy. Your engine bay is also :wub:

great work pal

Cheers man. She was a beauty mate.