rings... black & white

rOb_A

Reaction score
well I've continued with some small changes since i got me BE a few weeks ago. not too keen on the chrome rings on Ibis car so....

rear.. i think they are a tad too small but look great in gloss black. would like the A3 in black but can't find any.

rearrings.jpg

front.. sure this will mixed opinions but in Ibis with lacquer, for me they look great.

rings1.jpg

took your advise Amar, the black rings have gone..:laugh: i think the B&W theme looks spot on.
will post some better pics once i get round to a good clean and polish/seal.

Reactions: MartayMcFly
I like the black mate,thinking of getting some,thanks for comment on my car....

no problem lad. just came from a phantom black SB, so had to go the other way. I like Ibis, its my second one. I think the BE is good spec/finish, abate the chrome rings and BE grill :laugh:

Like it mate!

If i wasn't too busy trying to fix electrical problems on the girlfriends Renault Clio i'd make a start on the Audi!

tbh wish i had your lump... i like the mpg but would like more bhp.. why can't you have both!? :drag:

your car is mint lad!

well I've continued with some small changes since i got me BE a few weeks ago. not too keen on the chrome rings on Ibis car so....

rear.. i think they are a tad too small but look great in gloss black. would like the A3 in black but can't find any.

rearrings.jpg

front.. sure this will mixed opinions but in Ibis with lacquer, for me they look great.

rings1.jpg

took your advise Amar, the black rings have gone..:laugh: i think the B&W theme looks spot on.
will post some better pics once i get round to a good clean and polish/seal.

Nice...

Might take the plunge on mine now iv seen them.

In regards to the A3 badge, why don't you buy some new ones and get them dipped? Can't be too costly on the pocket.

Lovely car that. Where would i be able to get some of them rear tail lights apart from an audi dealership?

I like it blob! I think I prefer the rings in white on the front now I've seen them in a pic.. the contrast makes them stand out better from a distance.. tbh wouldve thought they'd seem a bit weird on paper, but in the flesh - i like:yes:

no keen on the rep wheels but that car looks sweet :wub: Great find, who's the car?
might look at getting the side mirrors wrapped. is it expensive ?

are they reps ? Is it an rs3? can't tell as I'm on my phone

I like it blob! I think I prefer the rings in white on the front now I've seen them in a pic.. the contrast makes them stand out better from a distance.. tbh wouldve thought they'd seem a bit weird on paper, but in the flesh - i like:yes:

Thanks lad :detective2:

its a propa RS3 :slapped:, they oem wheels, i think they look :wub:. yea the mirrors look fab. not sure, i would rather spray them would get a better finsh.

I love that amar... I just wanna see one with those wheels and the rims in blue on black with cornflower or sepang blue paint :wub:

hii mate u see the white audi rings u got is it in matte or gloss?

gloss lad, i lacquered them once i put them in ibis. will get a better pic up when i can

gloss lad, i lacquered them once i put them in ibis. will get a better pic up when i can

Hi there. The car is looking great there. I am new to this forum and have recently done my rings and badges black and the grille and wing mirrors Please look at my post. I used some magic stuff called plasti dip. You can spray it directly onto the car without removing anything. And if you don't like it you can peel it off. Fanastic stuff. I done everything with one tin which was around 13 pounds so a cheap and massively easy solution. Cheers Jamie.

My BE never had the grill badge, just the wing badges, which are now sat in the door pocket, replaced by gloss black S-Line badges with red detail.

any pic's hellifella of the sline badges in black? yep my car came with the BE grille but I changed it the next day for a BE S3 grille, so replaced the S3 badge for the S Line. looks good imo :salute: