Sline Rear bumper

Chris93

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have just got my sline bumper which i won on ebay out and the part which i have highlighted on the photo has clips which are broken half way down, It appears to be stuck to the bumper on one side and loose on the other, if i take this off will i be able to use the support from my old bumper instead of this support (i assume thats what it is) or can i order a new one of these to go on the bumper, bumper is getting sprayed soon now so would be good to know! I have highlighted the broken supports in yellow, the tabs coming of the bumper are fine it is just the bit that goes onto these tabs that is broken

Many thanks

Cool, that makes it easier!! just fitted the rs3 rear valance and it clipped on perfectly, looks great, the bumper itself is in bad shape and will need a bit of repair work unfortunately but it was only £40 on ebay so not that upset!! So i will just ask the body shop to use my old support, also you know the black cover which you see when you open the boot up, the bit that is up against the rubber can i reuse my current one of those aswell

Chris

Awesome :) think it is gonna be good, can't wait! With the actual diffuser does it just slot on and the two screws underneath hold it it, i would imagine it is slightly different because i have got the rs3 not the s3 rear valance?

Chris

Here the bumper is with the splitter on, you sure don't get much for your £100 when buying audi rs parts!!

Chris

yeap, it should all screw on, yea not much for £100, how much did you get your diffuser for then?

Not got it yet, its on its way i think it came to just over £190, i went for the all black instead of the matt aluminium like on yours because i have the black front grille, hope it all looks ok. Will also need to get my exhausts done, probably get some oval tips put on by an exhaust custom manufacturer nearby to give it the rs look! :)

Chris

Yer think i will, they seem to suit that diffuser, maybe its because thats what audi have made us think looks good!! How is your car now you've had all the work done, you enjoying it?

Chris

Oh ok, i have a few mechanical issues aswell! Just had a remap and car is under boosting so doesn't really feel that fast, there is always something!!

hmm atleast you have your car to drive, mine hasnt been on the road for a long time :( lets hope the suns out when i get it back :p