first car ,first audi

r7no

Reaction score
I recently passed my test and after some thinkin I treated myself to somethin a little bit better than your average corsa or fiesta .I ended up goin with a A3 tdI sport I bought the car two weaks ago and started puttin my own touches on it strate away wheels wer the first thing on the list I got these at a good price but I dnt really like them (if any one is interested in a swap p.m me ) I then bought eibach lowering spings as I dnt have 700+ to get decent coilovers at the moment I still havnt got around to fittin the springs hopefully I will get them on over the weakend iv also had the front bumper and centre consol vinyl wrapped .my next plans are laminex for the headlights and fogs plus l.e.d number plate bulbs here are a few pics all comments good and bad are welcome plus suggestions

how do i put pics on here ,,,not to be thick or nothing but im struggling to do it????

599058_3717361530039_861068534_n.jpg

Wow.......first car and an Audi sport. I remember when I was a young lad with a new license.........went out an bought a mini....get on!!! And she was great.....pulled to the left under braking which they all did and had the large speedo in the middle of the dash. Loved it.

cheers mate...something like a mini would have been fun but a i had my heart set on the a3

Insurance must be a bit steep?

you would have thought so but after some hunting around i got it for 1300 fully comp ,,at first the cheapest quote i got was £6000

thats what i thought when they gave me the quote needless to say i signed on the dotted line strate away

Well done ,good work
keep an eye in classifed section and eBay bits for sale for all your bits and bobs , there is a sticky section at the top of the 8p page

Give me your wingmirrors.

Is it dolphin grey? The previous owner has installed silver wingmirrors, im not sure if they are just the covers.